Weightwatchers or slimming world!

Daisy_Duke13

Hey guys...sorry to trouble you...but I'm utterly lost! I know I need to do SOMETHING... However I'm not quite sure what! I know slimming world can work, lost half a stone on it before...but I've seen lots of success from weightwatchers in colleagues.

Has anyone got any advice as to which one to choose for an overhaul. I'm very active (exercise 4/5 times a wee) and weigh 10.13...would love to get down under 9.7. I adore sweet foods...and rose lol.

Any feedback would be amazing! Thank you...xxx

I guess everyone is different I have done both and I love ww it suits me way more than sw. Its trial and error give it a go see if u like it.

SW for me. I like that you don't have to count too much.

WW for me :) Its got me to Goal eating Chocolate every day! God Bless WW! PS-If you like SW, why not give WW F&H a go? It means you don't have to count PP, you just eat 'unlimited' from this list...

image-891665446.jpg

BUT still have your 49 Weeklies for life's little luxuries :) x

Personally I don't like that sw doesn't teach you about portion control. And it's way too restrictive for me. I went on it once years ago and felt like I was eating the same food all the time. Won't do it again. As pp said its nice to have a safety net from ww with 49pp and you can pretty much eat what you like.
Good luck in your choice all weight loss will work if you stick with it but I found I've read a lot about people stalling or not getting great losses on sw compared with other weight loss methods xx

Personally I don't like that sw doesn't teach you about portion control. And it's way too restrictive for me. I went on it once years ago and felt like I was eating the same food all the time. Won't do it again. As pp said its nice to have a safety net from ww with 49pp and you can pretty much eat what you like. Good luck in your choice all weight loss will work if you stick with it but I found I've read a lot about people stalling or not getting great losses on sw compared with other weight loss methods xx

I agree I like weight watchers because of the portion control element of it. If I was doing slimming world I would just eat until I was sick.

Also I agree again that you can eat whatever you want with weight watchers. Doesn't matter what it is :)

Back