WeightWatchers Xmas Party meet up - any takers??

dinkadonka

Hello,

Would anyone be up for a xmas party night for us guys on WW? Like at a hotel or a pub with a meal and disco or just a meal and drinks?

Just a thought, we could pick somewhere that everyone can get to.

If interested add ur name and location:

Verity - Newcastle

forgive me if im wrong but didnt i last read you were on CD ??

I'd be up for that - we started a thread a while ago on the subject but there's been some changes of posters on here since so worth revisiting I think.

Karen - Newark (Nottinghamshire)

I'd like to come if there's something going on, as will be back on WW before long... Yeah Dinka arent you dong CD too at the moment?

xxx

Ahhhhh - You guys need to get up to date with Dinka's diary thread - she's back in the WW fold and (I hope) going to do really well between now and Christmas x

lol yeah karenlou my diarys being neglected by people lol xx

ive just read your diary and i do apologise xxxxxx

lol no probs kittykat, i dont know whether im coming or going myself so i dont blame u for losing track!! but im back lol x

Sorry hun, its just I was over on the CD thread yesterday and you had a new diary on there... havent read it yet today!! Will go and catch up now. I'm starting CD tomorrow :) xxx

i would come :) Rachael - Newcastle. However I'm good to travel so will go pretty much anywhere as long as I get time to shop for an outfit! :D

OK well lets make a list of people, if ur interested paste the list and add ur name to bottom, so far we have :

Verity - Newcastle
Karen - Newark, Nottinghamshire
Wannabeslim - Hampshire
Gemma -Kent-London
Rachael - Newcastle

Well thats 5 of us, I know village hotels do party nights with meal and disco which look like a good night out and not too expensive.

Anyone have any ideas about location? Somewhere we can all get to?

Oooh, me! :D

Jenni - Hull

I can travel, though preferably not too far cause I have to go by train and it gets expensive :eek:

x

Verity - Newcastle
Karen - Newark, Nottinghamshire
Wannabeslim - Hampshire
Gemma -Kent-London
Rachael - Newcastle
Jenni - Hull

Location-wise would be sensible to go for somewhere not too far from a mainline station. Somewhere along the London-Newcastle train line is looking logical so far.

Back