Weird burning sensation after choc orange mousse...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bigley b, 19 February 2008 Social URL.

1. bigley b

bigley b Full Member

Hi all, last night, for the first time I actually manage to create the perfect mousse after numerous attempts varying from lumpy, sloppy frozen edges etc, but last night I cracked it and it was a mousse with bubble holes and everything:D

BUT I tried it with a orange choc, (my CDC gave me one to try and I thought why not?) It looked perfect, it tasted ok too but as i worked my way through it I started to get a burning sensation in my throat which got stronger and I stopped eating! At one point, my voice actually went!

Bliss for OH but not for me! :eek:

Has anyone else suffered like this? After about 20 mins all was ok but I was a bit concerned!
    bb xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Gosh sounds awful - mind you I cant get me head round chocolate orange thingy well unless it was made by Terry's and you tap and unwrap .................:D:D:D:D:D

bigley b likes this.
  4. FunellaFox

FunellaFox Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    reductil
    Hi - i trid the choc orange shake last night with hot water and it was really nice. Maybe its the mousse mix stuff that could be causing this semi-allergic reaction...??

bigley b likes this.
  5. BuxomWench

BuxomWench Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I've not had a mousse but I get a weird burning from a choc orange shake - almost as if its alcoholic. Quite pleasant! I'd imagine its the shake not the mousse, try a mousse in another flavour?

6. BuxomWench

BuxomWench Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Got it from winter orange spice too, so its probably the "orange" flavouring that does it.

bigley b likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.