Weird question???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Pink starz, 2 April 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    hi everyone just a weird question, i know with ketosis you can end up with smelly breath but has anyone else finding that they are generally smelling stronger not in nice way.

I in ketosis now and finding i sweating more and i stink! i shower twice a day and use deo but find i constantly smelly, even my wee smells unbelieavly strong. sorry to be graphic.

My bf says i fine but aint so sure, I know that my sense of smell is totally heightened just now...

Has anybody body else found this or am i just weird?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    your weird ,no seriously it could be your hightened sense of smell but your wee will smell different as you are weeing out the broken down fat cells,now go take a shower miss ocd lol xx

4. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think your senses get heightened actually, less dulled by carbs and even meat.

5. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    No I dont think your weird at all, I do find glisten (SWEAT) More!! x

6. fran-kley speaking

fran-kley speaking Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi samantha,
    not really noticing that i stink but do sometimes think my wee smells a bit odd - lilli, you're explanation makes sense on that!
    enjoy having the showers - less free time thinking about food - treat yourself to some lush stuff and have the odd long bath....LUSH!!
    fran :)

7. fran-kley speaking

fran-kley speaking Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    OH MY GOD PINAPPLE,
    this thread is where i found your new signature and you're before picture!
    wow how you've changed, you look like a completely different person now AND about 20 years younger (hope that's not too cheeky)....you look fab and i know you're struggling with getting to grips with the last little bit but it really is that - a little bit!
    roll on your wedding day- you'll be so chuffed with the pictures - get your photographer to take LOADS lol!
    fran :)

8. lottie*

lottie* Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Any idea how to combat smelly breath????

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.