Weird question???

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
hi everyone just a weird question, i know with ketosis you can end up with smelly breath but has anyone else finding that they are generally smelling stronger not in nice way.

I in ketosis now and finding i sweating more and i stink! i shower twice a day and use deo but find i constantly smelly, even my wee smells unbelieavly strong. sorry to be graphic.

My bf says i fine but aint so sure, I know that my sense of smell is totally heightened just now...

Has anybody body else found this or am i just weird?????

I think your senses get heightened actually, less dulled by carbs and even meat.

No I dont think your weird at all, I do find glisten (SWEAT) More!! x

hi samantha,
not really noticing that i stink but do sometimes think my wee smells a bit odd - lilli, you're explanation makes sense on that!
enjoy having the showers - less free time thinking about food - treat yourself to some lush stuff and have the odd long bath....LUSH!!
fran :)

OH MY GOD PINAPPLE,
this thread is where i found your new signature and you're before picture!
wow how you've changed, you look like a completely different person now AND about 20 years younger (hope that's not too cheeky)....you look fab and i know you're struggling with getting to grips with the last little bit but it really is that - a little bit!
roll on your wedding day- you'll be so chuffed with the pictures - get your photographer to take LOADS lol!
fran :)

Back