Weird side effect of the diet

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
Hey folks, so today I seem to have come out in hives/rash, not heaps of them but some of them and I wondered if this is a side effect of the VLCD? Anyone else had this issue? I never ever get anything like this...:confused:

I have got a sort of rash on my chest but i thought nothing of it. Im going to be keeping an eye on the replies you get on here hun with interest just in case i should be worried!

I do too....
But I know mine is prickly heat from being out in the sun the other day... and it is fading now :)
Do either of you suffer from prickly heat ?
:)

I don't get prickly heat at all...and it's bloody freezing here! Just trying to rule out the diet, I guess rapid (well not so rapid for me) weight loss might cause all sorts of things! Just wondered if anyone else had the same sort of reaction... x

I dont get prickly heat either. Maybe its all the rubbish making its way out of my system.

Aye, maybe thats what it is flab buster :)
Prickly heat is nasty anyway :( sooo itchy :(
:)

I'm starting to think that's what it is! Being off yeast/wheat/carbs is a big shock for my carb-addicted body!!! I guess this stuff has to come out somehow...might go for an Epsom salts bath and see if I hurry it on!x

Hi,
I did lipotrim for a few weeks last year and came out in a rash on my elbows, hands, thighs and knees. Doctor prescribed me steroid cream and anti viral tablets and it went after a few weeks. It was quite itchy and was misdiagnosed as chicken pox!
Is it the same sort of thing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gosh no, nothing on such a large scale! But if it persists for more than 5 days, including today, I'll be heading to the doctor too! x Thanks for info x

Yeah it's a funny one really I feel Ill now got a real dodgy stomach and I'm not sure whether it's the diet or a bug going round as someone else was poorly at work today. I don't like admitting it's the diet though because then everyone tries to tell you to stop!! And we don't need that do we?!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back