Weird sleeping problem

new2this

Hi i am on day 5 now and everything seems to be going good except, I seem to keep waking in the night panicking almost hallucinating,that someone or something is in my room,2 nights ago i even punched partner..luckily not to hard and lastnight i woke up and thought i could see someone waving a photo at me to look at...really strange feeling.. just wondered has anyone else experienced this kind of thing...or any problems with sleep??!?!

thanks!!

The LT ghost hes been to my house as well, but he moved out after I chinned him lol xx

Have to say i slept great on LT, well apart from the fact i started to have bones sticking out making me uncomfortable! Woohoo lol xx

Garry! NO before you think of responding to that lol x

lol xx

Morning honey xx

yeah Ive had strange dreams alright but mostly about food that were able to talk!

I too have had fab sleeps since being on LT, prob coz i go bed about 9 as I'm bored! I normally would get a pizza or something! but feel better for the extra sleep!

hey... google or look up sleep paralysis and see if you can relate to them symptoms... I have experienced this recently. Has nothing to do with anything really and its funny when I asked my mam she had experienced it also... its in the genes... apparently!!!

I found once I knew what it was I was grand again

let me know if it relates to what you have been experiencing

Gen x

Sounds like your gardian angle is trying to tell you something ........ Next time you think there is someone in your room try to comunicate and don't panic. Here is the witch coming out in me again....

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb

Back