Feeling really lethargic?

Tiggemma

Silver Member
Good afternoon everyone. I will admit that over the Easter weekend I wasn't exactly on plan. Always hard to do in someone elses house especially a house of feeders. But other than Saturday and Sunday I have been in plan. The problem is now I feel so lethargic, I am so tired I feel like I could sleep for a week and it would to be enough. I suppose I could be coming down with something but I wondered if anyone had experienced this tiredness after a temporary fall off the wagon? Or if you have any other ideas for what might have caused it. Thanks

Carb withdrawals maybe? Just rest for the day and hopefully it will pass. If you're the same tomorrow a walk might help, some fresh air as a pick me up?

Thanks Kiwichan, I thought it could be that. But this is worse that my initial starting cambridge feeling. Oh well I will keep going and hopefully feel better in time for the weekend!

How are you feeling now Tigg?

I suddenly felt much better yesterday evening but woke up with a headache again today. Hmm maybe I need more water.

yes more water should deffo help the headache and take some paracetamol too. Towards the end, by the time I got within 10 lbs of goal I started getting like that most days unfortunately.

Ah, that's where I am Kiwichan. Hopefully I can hardcore it out and be done in time for a wedding in going to in Tuscany!

I am necking water and have taken paracetamol so hopeful I'll get more work done today than yesterday!

I've had a few headaches too!! Not sure why as I'm also drinking water like there is no tomorrow!
Hmmm. Puzzling.

Hope they go soon hun

You too Lizz.

Im in working from home today, I have been struggling with driving with the headaches so avoided the three hours in the car but now I'm home with the husbands Easter eggs and practising some major will power! No way I want to feel this rubbish for the sake of a bit of chocolate again any time soon.

Water, paracetamol, antihistamine (stupid tree pollen!) and some sleep and I'm hoping I'll be through this soon.

I've worked (??) from home today too and my daughter has more chocolate in that she'll ever eat. I'm just trying not to go near it. Sticking with my shakes and water. Determined!!

It's usually treat day on a Friday night so this is proving to be hard work :(

I'm just entering week 7 and am extremely lethargic and weak too. Not quit sure what to do.

How long have you been feeling like this?

Current loss: 6lbs

If you've kept to plan and not cheated then it's unlikely to be carb flu (I think that's what mine was) then you may be doing too much for the amount of calories you're taking in? I know if I have long work days and then exercise on top of that I feel a bit rubbishy tired. If it carries on then you need to go to your CDC who may suggest you go up a step.

Back