Weird taste in mouth...

Treefrog

slimmer...
Sorry for all the questions, but in the last couple of days I've noticed a fairly unusual taste at the back of my throat. It's quite chemically but doesn't feel bad or hurt in any way. I know that ketosis can cause you to expel ketones in your breath, is that what I'm tasting?

/hopeful

yes, thats all it is, it can give you bad breath too (not everyone) most people get used to it after a while, but if you keep drinking it seems to put it away in me.

You can also use mouthwash or the gold spot mouthspray if you do get bad breath.

Happy Days!

Mags
xxx

Hi
Yes it is normal - not pleasant but normal - my feeling is that I have eaten tissue and an incredible thirst- even though I am constantly drinking - I just put it down to the fact that it means the diet is working !!!
My cdc gave me some mint things that you can put on your tongue and they dissolve - when I did LL a few years back I had 1 of those gold spot spray things - worth a try if it bothers you.
Good Luck
Bev

Ketosis can affect people with bad breath, feeling cold, but on the plus side means you are burning fat and don't feel hungry.

Great news for you!

Yeah its gross isn't it?

Back