Welcome back Squiddie...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Hello Squiddie,

Welcome back we missed you and your excellent posts.

I hope you are getting over the dreaded swine flu and are feeling much better.

Good to have you back. X

Oooh oooh did the swiney help you lose any weight?! I always find that the silver lining of any general illness such as colds or flu or tummy bug is the weightloss.

The week I had swine flu I lost 6lbs! Fabulous! I am feeling loads better now, just have a bit of situation involving a girl, long story - makes me feel about 13!!

Hope everyone is well and I am trying to be back 100% :D

Natt xxx

6lbs?? Brilliant! he he he - be sure and stick to plan so it stays off :D

Huzzah swine flu! xxx

Welcome back to Natt! We all miss your wonderful posts!

Welcome back hun - you've been missed loads xxx

Yay, welcome back squiddie, glad you are over the swine flu and hope you get your situation with the girl sorted. Great to have you back x

Welcome back Squiddilicious!! Hope the girl situation gets sorted soon... is it a good situation or a bad situation... I reckon since you feel 13 again it must be a good one!!

Good luck at your next WI!! Xx

Aw thanks everyone. You're all so f**king sweet I could eat you all with a spoon!! As in all dyke drama this thing with the girl is complicated! I dunno what to think so I'm just letting it fly by!

Thanks again - much love to everyone!

Hey Hun...as with any romance/situation, its complicated to begin with, so I hope its sorted out soon.

Well done on the 6lb loss, although not entirely convinced I would want to catch swine flu in order to loose the weight!! Lol..
We have all missed your posts, so hope that you are feeling a tad better Hun and look forward to reading more of your pearls of wisdom.

Take care

xxxxx

welcome back hun. the dreaded swiney couldn't have been a picnic - literally. but at least the up side is the incredible loss! Glad to have you back - we've all missed ya!

Back