• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Welcome back Squiddie...

Nojo on the YoYo
Oooh oooh did the swiney help you lose any weight?! I always find that the silver lining of any general illness such as colds or flu or tummy bug is the weightloss.

Starting Again!
The week I had swine flu I lost 6lbs! Fabulous! I am feeling loads better now, just have a bit of situation involving a girl, long story - makes me feel about 13!!

Hope everyone is well and I am trying to be back 100% :D

Natt xxx

Nojo on the YoYo
6lbs?? Brilliant! he he he - be sure and stick to plan so it stays off :D

Huzzah swine flu! xxx

I will succeed!!!
Welcome back hun - you've been missed loads xxx

soon to be skinny minnie
Yay, welcome back squiddie, glad you are over the swine flu and hope you get your situation with the girl sorted. Great to have you back x

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Welcome back Squiddilicious!! Hope the girl situation gets sorted soon... is it a good situation or a bad situation... I reckon since you feel 13 again it must be a good one!!

Good luck at your next WI!! Xx

Starting Again!
Aw thanks everyone. You're all so f**king sweet I could eat you all with a spoon!! As in all dyke drama this thing with the girl is complicated! I dunno what to think so I'm just letting it fly by!

Thanks again - much love to everyone!
Hey Hun...as with any romance/situation, its complicated to begin with, so I hope its sorted out soon.

Well done on the 6lb loss, although not entirely convinced I would want to catch swine flu in order to loose the weight!! Lol..
We have all missed your posts, so hope that you are feeling a tad better Hun and look forward to reading more of your pearls of wisdom.

Take care

welcome back hun. the dreaded swiney couldn't have been a picnic - literally. but at least the up side is the incredible loss! Glad to have you back - we've all missed ya!