Welcome Back!

Delighted minis is back. It is a huge part in all our diets. Well done to all involved.

Welcome back, you've been missed :)

Just out of curiosity.....Has Minimins emailed members to let them know it's back? As chances are, many won't know and wont be expecting it to be back.....If not, is it possible to email them? It would be great to get as many members back as possible :) xx

I think its a great idea!! Would it not be better to do it before though so that members know they have us here for New Year...as that is when most will want to start their diets lol.......I know for me, I would want to know ASAP :) I'm very glad I know....it will help keep me a bit more focused over the festive period :)

Exactly what i was thinking, but i am not sure how much extra work this would cause! If it's not a lot and an automatic email can be sent to all members it would be such a huge help for a lot of dieters!!!

It sure would be great to get as many back as we can.....this place wont be the same with out them lol xx

Great to see the site back up and running. Even tho I hadn't posted in years I had logged on for inspiration reads. Always did better with weight loss when supported on here.

So thank you to Pierce and Mini for all your hard work and a great forum X

Great to see the site back up and running. Even tho I hadn't posted in years I had logged on for inspiration reads. Always did better with weight loss when supported on here.

So thank you to Pierce and Mini for all your hard work and a great forum X

Thank you Sunshine Singer.

Mini and I talked about this last night and both of us completely agree with the points made @sarah-louise x and good to see others confirming it. We don't like annoying people with email but then again, members need to know we are back.

We will hopefully get an email list started at 6/7 tonight.

The hardest part on the last forum to send so emails was you had to start the list then the software would reload the page every 100 emails sent. If you lost connection you couldn't simply pick up from where you started. It was awful.

From experience so far with xenforo, it should be very easy.

Lovely to be back again! it seems so long ago ive forgotten my username etc so rejoined hope this is ok x

Welcome back Curvie.

If any member who has forgotten their username or perhaps for whatever reason would like to make a fresh new start with a new account and username they are welcome as sometimes it can be the motivation needed to wipe the slate clean and begin anew.

Mini and I talked about this last night and both of us completely agree with the points made @sarah-louise x and good to see others confirming it. We don't like annoying people with email but then again, members need to know we are back.

We will hopefully get an email list started at 6/7 tonight.

The hardest part on the last forum to send so emails was you had to start the list then the software would reload the page every 100 emails sent. If you lost connection you couldn't simply pick up from where you started. It was awful.

From experience so far with xenforo, it should be very easy.

Aw I hope it is straight forward for you guys! ...I think it would make so many people happy to know we are back!! I know for me it would of been an email I would love to have got!! But I am one of the lucky ones who found out by chance purely from being on Minimins even when closed lol Fingers crossed it all goes well :) xx

I think it's a great idea to email members to let them know you're back :D
I'm on FB and being such a big Mini's fan, found out through the Mini's FB page and been harassing them ever since haha :p
I'm a member of a couple of closed FB groups between me and my Mini's friends so I posted on there to tell the, you're back!
I'm so so happy, I really missed you :) please don't close ever again! X

Back