Welcome Back!

I joined before the site closed but never really posted. I got an email from yourselves which is great timing as I'm ready for some support and sharing tips and recipes, etc. So hello!!
Hello and Welcome back Bianx:)

:D
To our members,

Our break away from MiniMins provided us with the timeout to reappraise and look objectively at MiniMins and view with fresh eyes and renewed energy and enthusiasm to see what was needed to be done in order for us to move forward and to enhance our members experience on our site.

Support, friendship, help and sharing are the heart of MiniMins.

With this in mind we have endeavored to create a more enjoyable experience for you on your weight loss journey with the help and support of not only our members here on MiniMins but on other social networks as well...we have put a lot of thought and work into enabling this to happen and to bring back the fun to MiniMins.

Now you can if you are on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Vine, Snapchat, Youtube and Vimeo with our interactive embedded posts allowing a social fabric like no other ever seen before on a weight loss forum.

With a click on a link you can share your recipes, successes, ups and downs, before and after photos etc.

Also you can see we have moved MiniMins to a more modern forum software that adapts to the device that you are using i.e., such as a mobile, tablet and desktop without the need for the cumbersome third party apps.

We are acutely aware of the importance that MiniMins has to its members and we were never comfortable closing the site but due to various factors beyond our control we found ourselves in a cul-de-sac unable to move forward.

We wish to sincerely apologies to all our members and guests unreservedly and I hope the work, time and effort we have put into bringing back MiniMins with a more modern and up-to-date forum with new features and software will go some way to help heal any hurt caused.

Thank you for your loyal and continued support.

this couldnt have come at a better time for me welcome back

Thank you for the email and for all your hard work getting Minimins up and running again as you were missed. After reading for years I have finally picked up the courage to join in.

Happy New Year to Mini and Pierce:)

So great it's back as I have always found this a great place to get news and stay motivated however it seems the break has caused 90% of members not to return yet - Hope everyone realises that MM is back up and running soon and it becomes as busy as it always was!

So great it's back as I have always found this a great place to get news and stay motivated however it seems the break has caused 90% of members not to return yet - Hope everyone realises that MM is back up and running soon and it becomes as busy as it always was!

I've noticed that too. It's very quiet around here these days. I hope everyone comes back!

It's January 3rd and I've just this moment discovered Minimims is back! How have I missed this! It's made my day, I for one really missed this site, and although I tried hard I've never found an alternative I was content with. I've lost the plot big time and really need to get back on track so we've got some work to do! Welcome back

Happy New Year People!
Absolutely chuffed to pieces to see Minimins back up and running ready for all the fresh starts we are all about to embark on! For those of you who weren't taken over by the greed of Christmas Well Done! Welcome to the newbies, This place is awesome!
Time to get down to business and start loving our bodies! 2016 Lets have it! :) :)

Thank you for the email and for all your hard work getting Minimins up and running again as you were missed. After reading for years I have finally picked up the courage to join in.

Happy New Year to Mini and Pierce:)
Welcome back Liz40 and it is good to have you here, if you need any help please ask:)

Welcome back Norther_Star:) I see most of our members are making their way back on, some are just reading but most are posting and we have a lot of newbies.

It's January 3rd and I've just this moment discovered Minimims is back! How have I missed this! It's made my day, I for one really missed this site, and although I tried hard I've never found an alternative I was content with. I've lost the plot big time and really need to get back on track so we've got some work to do! Welcome back
Welcome ahaley and good luck with your diet journey. I was going to start yesterday but now all chocolate is out of the house today is the day:)

Happy New Year People!
Absolutely chuffed to pieces to see Minimins back up and running ready for all the fresh starts we are all about to embark on! For those of you who weren't taken over by the greed of Christmas Well Done! Welcome to the newbies, This place is awesome!
Time to get down to business and start loving our bodies! 2016 Lets have it! :) :)
Welcome back Crazeyace:) I hang my head in shame as greed got the better of me:oops: All the best for 2016 we can do this:D

Back