Welcome Back!

I'm glad you are back.
I joined 5 yrs ago, and now am back on....unfortunately almost 2 stone heavier than I was before!! = Dr's drug and comfort eating to blame!
It was a friendly, and inspiring site before, so am glad to have it back. xx

Hello and welcome back! I'm slightly apprehensive, because there seem to be much fewer posters here and a lot of the threads are really old. Is there a way of making it clearer which ones are from before the closure so people aren't posting to ghostly uninhabited threads?

We had over 11,000 posts in January and a gigabyte of attachments uploaded to MiniMins.

I am still trying to quantify myself if it is busier or quieter, but the number of new members and posts makes me very humble to members returning and new members joining.

There is no real way to highlight old threads other than the last post date of may 25th 2015. If your on a mobile device you will need to turn it sideways for the date to show.

A lot of members have picked up old threads and continued on with them and others have replied to the new people posting on old threads.

I know some sections will take time to pick up. Slimming world and exante are flying it. And that's simply due to popularity and success people have.

Pierce

Hi Pierce, I hope I didn't sound peevish! ;) It's great that minimins is back. And just when I need you too, you must have read my mind/my scales!

Seriously, thanks for the hard work, and thanks minimins for coming back.

Yeah....I was a bit apprehensive as well, due to vast number of old threads from years ago. It seems like a ghost town to me at the moment, but I guess I just need to familiarise myself with forums again...quite complicated for an old biddy like me! Lol

Pierce....I don't know if you are able to do this, but it might be to your advantage to seek out various conversations that are online generally, about Minimins closing. I was reading so many that I actually thought it was closed down myself.

Thanks for all your hard work BTW ☺

What a most unexpected and great surprise to see Minis back.

Looking forward to seeing the place brought back to life
Hi Starlight. Don't know if I'm posting this in the right place, but just thought I'd drop by and say Hello. I don't expect you remember me, but I have just come back onto the site. Was last on in 2011, and I remember us chatting, as I remembered your avator and name. Looking at your profile, I was also reminded that we are the same height! Both beanpoles!! Lol. Hope your well.
Jan x

With Minimins help I've been able to lose 10.5lb in 4wks and get back in the 9s! Thank You :thankyouthankyou:

With Minimins help I've been able to lose 10.5lb in 4wks and get back in the 9s! Thank You :thankyouthankyou:
Wow!!!
That's incredible!!
Well done!
Which Diet/eating plan have you been on?

That is amazing. Well done and keep it up.

I looked through our stats and all members registered a 144 stone loss for January!

Wow! 144 Stone! We are some big losers lol X

Wow!!!
That's incredible!!
Well done!
Which Diet/eating plan have you been on?

Wow! 144 Stone! We are some big losers lol X

What does the PP stand for, and how many calories a day?
Are you working out a lot as well?
Sorry....am still pretty new to dieting.
Jan x

What does the PP stand for, and how many calories a day?
Are you working out a lot as well?
Sorry....am still pretty new to dieting.
Jan x

It stands for Pro Points :) Not sure how many calories it is as WW doesn't really work like that? PP was the Plan they had before Smart Points, didn't fancy learning a whole new Plan so decided to go back to the old one! I didn't do any exercise to lose the 10.5lbs, just started exercising this week as normally my weight loss slows down after the first month so I've put the exercise regime in place to hopefully stop that happening!x

Ohhhh. I know what you mean now (sort of). Have never done WW.

It stands for Pro Points :) Not sure how many calories it is as WW doesn't really work like that? PP was the Plan they had before Smart Points, didn't fancy learning a whole new Plan so decided to go back to the old one! I didn't do any exercise to lose the 10.5lbs, just started exercising this week as normally my weight loss slows down after the first month so I've put the exercise regime in place to hopefully stop that happening!x

Googled something and saw MiniMins and thought it was the old site and was glad to see you are up and running again - Welcome Back. Found you just at the right time as I am loosing the plot at the moment and you are just what I need.

I'm a newbie and was a bit confused at first by the number of old threads, but after reading a few posts I realised you'd gone offline for a while but were now back. I'm glad I found your site as I need to start back on a diet and there seems to be lots of info on here :D

I just wanted to say a huge HELLO! I am also delighted Minimins is back up and running. This site was a total lifeline for me a few years back. Kept me sane! I am on another post-child weight loss mission now, and I've been struggling recently, so I am chuffed to bits that I'll be able to use this fantastic resource again.
WELL DONE TEAM and keep up the great work. Thank you :D

I just wanted to say a huge HELLO! I am also delighted Minimins is back up and running. This site was a total lifeline for me a few years back. Kept me sane! I am on another post-child weight loss mission now, and I've been struggling recently, so I am chuffed to bits that I'll be able to use this fantastic resource again.
WELL DONE TEAM and keep up the great work. Thank you :D

Which plan are u following? X

Which plan are u following? X
At the moment I'm following The Harcombe Diet - I've been doing the Body Coach 90 Day SSS, which I've loved but I've struggled with the volumes of food and finding the time to exercise so much.

Back