Welcome Back!

Just rejoined SW last night and the first place I knew I should go for support, advice and inspo was Minimins!
It helped me so much a few years back and I can't wait to get stuck back in again

Welcome Hev68:)

If you click on the SW forum or any forum...you will see a button to 'Post New Thread'

am I being silly? I can't see the 'Post New Thread' button... :classic_confused::classic_frown:

Hello,

Just wondering when do I start, or what do I have to do to have more lines on my signature? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I like to record my weightloss each week (only started 3ish weeks ago) so I can't continue to record it on my signature because I have no lines left:(

hope someone can help! Thanks x

Hello,

Just wondering when do I start, or what do I have to do to have more lines on my signature? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I like to record my weightloss each week (only started 3ish weeks ago) so I can't continue to record it on my signature because I have no lines left:(

hope someone can help! Thanks x

I think it's once you've reached 50 posts.:)

Many, MANY years ago i used this website as guidance whilst doing WW from home. The boards along with members helped me to lose 5st. nearly 10 years later..... I am back, tackling the weight journey again after having 2 kids and lockdown.... amongst other life things my weight has piled on even more. Here to lose 6st it's nice to be back =]

Welcome back @L0uzer ! lt's a bit quieter - but the people are still lovely. Come and join us on the Team 50 challenge!

Back