Welcome to all our Newbies and returners

Jim

Big Boy
I just wanted to say how pleased I am at all our newbies and returners,

There are so many of us posting on here now, it's great, the more the merrier. :)

:wavey:

Its fab to see the board so busy... !!

I know - this is the best atkins board ever!!!

Fanx Jim, it's good to be back!

I think its good to be back bad day to ask really lol damn atkins flu... but thanks Jim

Thanks Jim! :D It's nice to be welcomed so warmly!

aaaw you big ole softy xx
When I left last eyar, I often thought about and missed the warmth of this forum xx

LOL, thanks Kirsty. :)

Room for another newbie??.......:D

always Dawn x (p.s. love love love bring on the trumpets - my fav is im sorry i dont speak pineapple - :D)

Thanks....never heard that before....but it did make me titter :D

aaaw you big ole softy xx
When I left last eyar, I often thought about and missed the warmth of this forum xx

I always thought of Jim, Jim when I made curry and his Mummy`s meat balls.

I took a few Atkins girls with me to facebook which was lully..... I love Facebook :D

Woof X

Hi dawn and welcome to our little forum love.

great forum, really friendly and helpful, and ive not even started the diet yet haha

definitely picking up some great recipes, tips and advice here!! its motivating me to try new dishes and for the first time in my life im enjoying doing a diet!!! :) xox

Thanks guys.............I love Atkins me...hahaha

Just read the book......very insightful....it blows the whole calorie/low fat theory out of the window......Atkins makes sense......

I tried MIM this morning with my eggs......fabulous :D

xxxx

definitely picking up some great recipes, tips and advice here!! its motivating me to try new dishes and for the first time in my life im enjoying doing a diet!!! :) xox

I know exactly what you mean and not being hungry is wonderful :D

LOL, the joys of Atkins, great food BUT bad breath, bad BO, stinky pee. LMAO :D

Back