Welcome to all the newbies

Hi all, well it's my first day of Exante today. I've done Lighter Life before and now due to cost, thought I'd try this. Not sure of the flavours yet, today had banana shake (seemed less sweet and a bit creamy), then mushroom soup - again very creamy and a bit bland. tonight had a bar and loved that.

noticed that the choc shake says 'cold' on the front. Does that mean we can't use kettle water and have warm? I did on LL and loved my hot choc. Hope we can on this!

Hi Pixie - welcome !!
I am day 8 today and loving it! You will get use to the shakes and the soups and get lots of hints and tips on the forum. Best of all you will get lots of friendly encouragement and advice which really helps when you are doing a vlcd like exante:p
see you round

heidi x

Hiya everyone. Never really formally introduced myself. I am new to exante but not to vlcd as did Cd before. I have about 10 stones to lose and am determined to do it this time. I am on day 3 and doing well thus far...long may it continue. Thankfully I have not had any headaches or any particularly bad side-effects. I am really hoping to be down 3 1/2 stone by xmas and would love to hit my target by July :) Looking forward to getting to know you all along the way :)

Hello Folks, hope I'm allowed to play over here. I've defected from the Lipotrim Board :)

Just completed 5 weeks on Lipotrim and have started today on Exante.

Good Luck with the losses this week and look forward to the craic on the boards.

Hi spyro2008 how you getting on? you prefer the exante?
I already love the bars but find the shakes and soups too creamy (although I've only had two) so here's hoping.

Hello Folks, hope I'm allowed to play over here. I've defected from the Lipotrim Board :)

Just completed 5 weeks on Lipotrim and have started today on Exante.

Good Luck with the losses this week and look forward to the craic on the boards.

Hi spyro2008 how you getting on? you prefer the exante?
I already love the bars but find the shakes and soups too creamy (although I've only had two) so here's hoping.

hi hun im fine i like the veg and chicken soup and dont mind all the shakes but i always add more water to mine to make them less creamy you should try that. well done on your losses so far thats amazing my weigh in is tomorrow so hopefully a good one.

Hi Tessie and welcome. I love the creaminess of the shakes (I only have shakes) and find that half a pack, with about 250ml water, is still strong enough for me and gives me more 'meals'.

Hello everyone
I have just started Exante yesterday, which I have not tried before. I did try LT about 2 years ago and never seemed to get past day 4. Looking forward to chatting to you all!
Trish x

New and saying hello

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I joined a few days ago and have been reading posts on Exante.

I'm going to order some packs on pay day and start asap.

I could do with some diet buddies. Is anyone up for the challenge?

xconfusedx

hi am new to exante its my first day on it today and i have found it sooo hard but have got through. Am getting married in may and have ordered my wedding dress 2 sizes smaller than fitted me in the shop but am hoping to be able to have it taken in.

Hello everyone,
Just starting Exante. Feeling really positive.
I did LighterLife a couple of years ago and lost 5 stone, which I was really pleased with. I've since had a baby, she's now 1 and as I've just stopped breastfeeding, ready to start losing some more weight. For the next couple of weeks I've got old LighterLife packs to finish off (as I fell pregnant while on the diet last time); but have just ordered a variety box of Exante packs to continue with.
I'm so motivated at the moment, and determined to continue my weight loss journey (well, firstly to relose the weight that I'd put on, and then to continue!)
My goal is to get to be 'Overweight', as I don't think my BMI has ever been in the overweight category probably since I was in my early teens.
Anyway, glad to be here, and looking forward to being on this journey with you guys.

Hiya everyone!

I'm new too. For ages I've read threads on here but never had the balls to join or do anything about my weight. Well today is day 1 and I found some balls and my packs arrived this morning, one day ahead of schedule! Already had my first banana shake and it was a lot better than I expected

:) really positive and determined to lose this weight and stop it holding me back. Looking forward to sexy new clothes as well!! xx

Fresh Start

:queen:Hi everyone ...my names emily ...ive been glancing round these pages for the last couple of days and finally decided to take the plunge...i ordered my first months worth of sachets...:D...start next monday feeling really positive after reading some of the posts written on here ..but at the same time feel really anxious...Im only 19 and im the heaviest ive ever been...but dont want to go through another year with worrying what i look like and how i feel...Looks like you have a great community here and hope to become part of it :eek:

Hi everyone,

I am new to Exante but not new to VLCD's! I lost 8 1/2 stone with Cambridge Diet, then i got pregnant and put on about 4 stone :mad:

My baby is now just over 3 and a half months old and i have about 2 and a 1/2 stone to lose. I've been messing about trying to lose the weight using Exante but also having a meal as it's not recommended to do a VLCD for 3 months after having a baby. So here i am, ready to jump on the TS wagon, wish me luck! :D

Hi there, Exante forum!
I thought id come and say hello as im due to start exante in the New Year.
I've been noseying in on your posts for a good few months now, and I have to say, your stories have totally inspired me to start.
I've been a serial dieter for years and but after seeing this work for so many of my friends, I cant NOT give it a go.
I cant wait to start my diary thread and hopefully speaking to you all. :)

Hello everyone, i'm starting Exante today and really am looking forward to it especially after Christmas excesses. I did Cambridge Diet a 3 years ago and lost over 8 stone, since then I've managed to put it all on, i'm hoping that this time around I will be able to stay on top of it and keep it off for life.

I'll be popping in here quite alot as I'm sure I'm going to need all the support I can get.

Here's to a Happy and Healthy New Year

Hi there!
Im actually not a newbie but more of a returner. I lost about 2 1/2 stone with Exante last Summer - went on holiday & never really got back onto it so didn't end up reaching my goal weight. Have put 1 st 5lb back on.

I started again 100% on 4th January. Was really reluctant to post on here as I felt like a bit of a failure & didn't feel it was a very good advert for Exante! But I have realised that I need to see it in black & white & i need the support of all you lovely people!

It is my 40th Birthday in February & I have a girly weekend away at the beginning of Feb. So I have 4 weeks to shift as much as possible.

Wish me luck!

Jo

Hi There!!
this is day two for me and man do I feel like s**t!!! headache and nausea but tough as I've been dying to start since Nov but thought too many celebrations in the way....so here I am...trying to work my way through the site (is it just me that thinks it's not that easy to navigate???)
First time on Exante although i have done others in the past...hope i can lose and keep it off THIS time...
great to see all your successes and advice!!
Look forward to chatting to you all
xxxxx

Back