Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hi, I've started SW this week. I'm not attending the classes but trying to do the SW plan myself. I understand the Original day and the Green day but this Extra easy day is what's confusing me.. seems like you can just eat everything! Want to lose 4st. Got a long way to go but i think this is a diet i can stick to.

hi everyone had my first weigh in today and lost 5.5lbs really happy! aiming for 3lbs next week.

Congratulations on your weight loss :)

Even 1lb would be great for me lol, hoping when I step on the scales on Sunday morning it shows this.

x

Congratulations to all who have lost this week. :)

Keep it up and hopefully I will be posting a weight loss on Sunday too.

xx

Hi all, just thought id pop in and say hello-i joined slimming world again on wed, did it a few years ago and had great results but the usual story-stopped going to meetings and the weight slowly crept back on (not that slowly actually) but im back and this time im really determined to stick at it. Setting myself my first goal of 20lbs off by valentines day so going for a cycle now to give me a good kickstart!! good luck everyone keep up the positive work xxx

Thanks doubletrouble-you too xx

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hi.

Just started SW, for the 2nd time. Did it religiously online last year for 4 months and lost 1st 2 pounds but gradually put it on again towards the end of the year.

This time doing it alone, with the help of my books and food directory... and now i've found this forum, I feel a lot more confident!!

Hi Baby Monkey, welcome!

You'll get lots of friendly advice and support around here, you've come to the right place :)

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hi.

Just started SW, for the 2nd time. Did it religiously online last year for 4 months and lost 1st 2 pounds but gradually put it on again towards the end of the year.

This time doing it alone, with the help of my books and food directory... and now i've found this forum, I feel a lot more confident!!

Aww... I've never met a baby monkey before... :D

Welcome to the best forum on the World Wide T'interweb...

LET'S DO THIS...!!! :D:D:D

Hello! I've been on here before but was doing ww so I am very new to sw but loving it so far! 3.5lbs off in the first week :)

Welcome Silly Sausage to the WORLD OF SLIMMING... I envisaged that to be in a BOOMING voice... Really didn't work... Oh well...

GOOD LUCK and Let's DO THIS...!!! :D :D :D

Thanks!!! I've had plenty of experience of diets but I'm sick of that. Need to change how I eat not jut how much I eat! Hoping SW will do that :)

Definately... Look at my food diary (link in my Signature at the bottom of the screen and you will see the amount of food, and good food, i'm eating...

You will start to appreciate food more, what goes into it and how to utilise it to it's full potential...

Plus, you can EAT LOADS...!!! That's the bit I love... :D

Hi all, well Im back again and hopefully this time will stick at it. (Doing SW at home with the books and also the help of this forum which is excellent!!)
Gave up as was moving house an having family probs but feeling quite good about things now except for the weight.
Put all that I had lost back on plus a little more :cry: so we start afresh today :D

Tarty said:
Hi all, well Im back again and hopefully this time will stick at it. (Doing SW at home with the books and also the help of this forum which is excellent!!)
Gave up as was moving house an having family probs but feeling quite good about things now except for the weight.
Put all that I had lost back on plus a little more :cry: so we start afresh today :D

Good luck! I started back this week (also doing SW) at home after a break and am like you using this forum as support.

Another newbie

Started SW last week as it looks as if I won't have to spend my life weighing things. Also I don't eat meat, so green days look great.
1st weigh in tomorrow and I've not got on my own scales so wondering.....
Is it right that I've eaten more and felt fuller all week than normal? I don't think I've got it wrong but it seems a bit odd!;)

Started SW last week as it looks as if I won't have to spend my life weighing things. Also I don't eat meat, so green days look great.
1st weigh in tomorrow and I've not got on my own scales so wondering.....
Is it right that I've eaten more and felt fuller all week than normal? I don't think I've got it wrong but it seems a bit odd!;)

I felt exactly the same Sara... I too am on only Green being a Vegie and i've eated so much it's brilliant...

And to prove it works I lost 6lbs in NYE week and 3.5lbs last week...

Good Luck and LET'S DO THIS...!!! :D

Hi all,

Have introduced myself on the main board but i thought i'd pop in here and say hello :) Started Slimming World last week, having only ever tried Weight Watchers before and i must say that i'm finding it sooo much easier. Am off for a mooch around :D

hi im new :) i am really excited about slimming world, never actually done a 'branded' weight loss plan but ive been on that many diets that i thought that having to stand on scales in front of someone will spur me on not to cheat! i am a little worried as i havent been using many syns, am i less likely to lose weight by not using them?

also i dont own scales at home, should i get some or leave it to just getting weighed at the meetings?

The search facility at the top doesn't work for me? even when i press site search it does a google search, i want to find the nandos thread! lol and hello all - slimming world newbie this year - did it last year and loved it, but new job meant i fell a bit off the wagon :(

Back