Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hi everyone, joined on the 10th of Jan, absolutly loving food and menu's kids and hubby are too :)

Had my first wi last night lost 2 lb so was a bit dissapointed but saw a girl hit 9st loss last night in just under a year so i would hope to lose my 4 stone by end of this year :)

here's wishing us all good luck

Hi Everyone,
This is my 2nd time at SW, Lost almost 2 stone last time so hopefully can now lose the stone I have gained back on!

Old Newbie From Yorkshire xxx Hi all xx

Hi there all, :sign0144:

My name is Michelle, and I'm 37. i live in s Yorkshire, and attend a Monday morning SW group. I have 1 boy from my 1st marriage and a son and SD, from my second marriage.
we have our own metal fabrication business, and I am studying for a qualification in Interior Design. A long term, depression and anxiety sufferer my health has been plagued with problems for around 8 years, IBS, high blood pressure, back problems, all of which are benefiting for my SW plan and slow but sure exercise plan. I suffered from agoraphobia for many years, but thanks to medication and help from good friends I am now beginning to heal, and able to cope with the busy life I'm enforcing on myself.
I am 3 stone heavier than when we married 4 years ago, and my goal is to get back to the same weight 9st 7lb, for our 4th wedding Anniversary and my 38th birthday end of May beginning of June.
I love the internet, and am a Facebook and Forum junkie, so you will probably get sick of seeing me on here :eek:.
Look forward to meeting you all xx
Chelle xx :bighug:

Welcome Chelle!

It's so good to hear that your conditions are being helped by SW, I have high BP and so I'm hoping that SW will sort that out.

I too am addicted to the internet and have put on three stone since I got married (2.5 years ago), it's funny to think the time that I thought I was really overweight and should have lost more for the wedding - I'd love to be back to that weight now!

Look forward to seeing you around the boards :)

Try, Try,Try Again

Hi all,

I have just rejoined SW and am happy to say I lost 6 and a half pounds the first week.
I have been a member a few times before but I never really 'got it'.
This time I actually feel that I will be successful and I am more in the zone than ever before.
This site will be an invaluable aid.
Thank you for being here

Hi all,

I joined SW yesterday for the first time, I have never done the diet thing properly before, but have just been gradually putting on weight for 2 years and recently just ate what i liked and put lots on so have decided I need a kick up the bum!!

I am determined to do it, so hoping that will help!

Good luck to everyone else starting/continuing this year!

Sarah

Hey there,

Just dropping by because I'm kinda new to all this. Looking for ideas of what people eat and some recipes etc.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Hiya, I said hellooooo on the main forum but figured I will be here most of the time :)

I'm Angie and I started SW on the 7th of January. Started at 16st 6 aiming to get to my ideal weight in one of the books which is 9st 10 but don't have a set time to get there. Lost 4.5lbs in the first week hope I continue to go down lol :)

Hi :)

I'm just starting out. On day 2. Started at 16st 3.5:cry:. I know from previous weight loss that I start to feel better about 13.5st so I'll set a target when I get there.

I too am addicted to the internet and have put on three stone since I got married (2.5 years ago), it's funny to think the time that I thought I was really overweight and should have lost more for the wedding - I'd love to be back to that weight now!

So funny, I feel exactly the same!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, iam on slimming world so far lost 1.4st have a long way to go, cant believe that ive not done something sooner :(
So far iam enjoying the foods on slimming world and never hungry which makes me think that i actually can achieve this :) xxxx good luck everyone

Hi everyone,

Would just like to introduce myself, I have tried the slimming world diet before and I know it works. Just need to stick 2 the diet and see if I can get rid of a least 2 stone. Starting weight today is 11st 9.5lbs :mad: as I'm only 5ft 1 I would like to get under 10st :). Im getting married next year in Cuba so a slim me is my target. Any support would be great. xxx

Hi all i joined last week - first weigh in tonight.

I have had various health problems which come at the wrong time - slipped disc in back = put weight on, had it removed and lost the weight, then got ill and was put on high dose steroids, put loads of weight on, lost some of this only to become ill again and pu back on the steroids.

To make things worse, my bf is classed as underweight - he phsically cant put weight on, so i feel massive compared to him!!!1 lol!

anyway, all this happened within three years - from 21-24.

So i joined last week with my mum and sis! i really wanna loose weight by june - am going to a wedding and my ex bf will be there! plus i got a hen weekend in April with all the hens being size 10/12 and im a 16. wanna be a 12! if possible that is!!!

Any way im loving it so far - just love some extra support!!

Much Love Char xx

slimmingworldchar said:
Hi all i joined last week - first weigh in tonight.

I have had various health problems which come at the wrong time - slipped disc in back = put weight on, had it removed and lost the weight, then got ill and was put on high dose steroids, put loads of weight on, lost some of this only to become ill again and pu back on the steroids.

To make things worse, my bf is classed as underweight - he phsically cant put weight on, so i feel massive compared to him!!!1 lol!

anyway, all this happened within three years - from 21-24.

So i joined last week with my mum and sis! i really wanna loose weight by june - am going to a wedding and my ex bf will be there! plus i got a hen weekend in April with all the hens being size 10/12 and im a 16. wanna be a 12! if possible that is!!!

Any way im loving it so far - just love some extra support!!

Much Love Char xx

Good luck - a meet up with your ex is defo a great incentive to lose a few pounds!!

Good luck with it all :)

Hello

Hi Everyone

Im emma and I joined here today, im back doing slimming world solo as finances are too tight to go to class, doing well so far and loving the forums to keep me an dthe other half motivated

Started at 20st 6 on new years day and weighed in at 19 st 6 yesterday

Loving the new challenge and all the recipes

Em:D

Hi,

My name is Gemma and I have just joined the forum. Joined Slimming World on the 5th of January. Enjoying reading the forum. Lots of good tips and advice.

Hi Everyone

Im emma and I joined here today, im back doing slimming world solo as finances are too tight to go to class, doing well so far and loving the forums to keep me an dthe other half motivated

Started at 20st 6 on new years day and weighed in at 19 st 6 yesterday

Loving the new challenge and all the recipes

Em:D

Fantastic loss so far-well done :) xx

Hi all, starting on my new sw journey today. I have been off plan for about 6 months- went on holiday and never got back on it! I know sw works for me its about my mindset and being totally committed to the plan. I always used this site before for support and advice so glad to be back :)

Back