Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hi everyone,

started the diet at home 2 weeks ago, have lost 10lb so far.
trying the ee plan.
OH doing it with me, so no bad treats in the house

Hope everyone has a good week:)

Hi

Just joined SW after putting it off for years and trying to do it from home without success! Joined on Monday and struggling to stop eating the naughty stuff! No willpower so hoping this community will provide some inspiration and support!

XX

Good luck everyone! I have been on and off SW since I was 13 and have found nothing else to be anywhere near as easy to follow or as successful. Last time I went on the diet I lost over 5 stone and got to a size 12. Then it all went wrong! So a few years later I'm back and determined to do it properly this time. I have about six stone to lose which is a little depressing and overwhelming, but I know it's possible as I've done it before.

Determined not to have another fat Christmas or summer. 2012 is going to be my year and your year too!

I have just rejoined Slimming World after playing about with various diets and still regaining all the weight that I lost.

Have decided that to help my various health issues I have to stick to something that changes my way of thinking about food and I know that Slimming World does just that and more. So here I am first day of the rest of my life. No more fad diets, just a good healthy one.

Hello Everyone :)

I've decided that i'm definitely not going to be the size of a whale still when I hit 30 in January 2013! I've been big all my life and I genuinely am happy with my life but it's about time I stopped being such a lazy bugger and sorted myself out a bit! I need a beautiful husband damnit!!!

In an ideal world i'll need to lose about 14 stones (EEEK!!!) but the thought of that scares me silly so I shall have to take it smaller steps me thinks!

I'm off to New York in November. My target for then is to have lost four stone. I'm going to miss my pints of vodka and Red Bulls on a night out!

Oh well, here goes nothing!!

Hi Just joined this site for encouregement and ideas xx

Hello Everyone :)

I've decided that i'm definitely not going to be the size of a whale still when I hit 30 in January 2013! I've been big all my life and I genuinely am happy with my life but it's about time I stopped being such a lazy bugger and sorted myself out a bit! I need a beautiful husband damnit!!!

In an ideal world i'll need to lose about 14 stones (EEEK!!!) but the thought of that scares me silly so I shall have to take it smaller steps me thinks!

I'm off to New York in November. My target for then is to have lost four stone. I'm going to miss my pints of vodka and Red Bulls on a night out!

Oh well, here goes nothing!!

Hi Just joined this site for encouregement and ideas xx

Well you are in the right place. This is a great site with LOADS of info and generally some really nice helpful and encouraging people. There are several great photo food diaries with tonnes of brilliant recipes on and there's nothing to stop you achieving your goals.

SO GO FOR IT! And you never know you may enjoy it too. Good luck :D

Joined slimming world 2 weeks ago and have lost 3lb so far, i have 2st 6lb left to lose so thought id come back here for some support and ideas. going to my partners gradution may 5th so im aiming to lose a stone by then :)

Day One complete! Only 12 syns used which is decent and a lot less than I expected! Just stopped at Tesco to buy quark, fat free natural yoghurt, sweetner etc. Gonna have to stick to it this week now, can't afford to go shopping again!lol!

Welcome to all newbies! You will find so much info on here, and we are all on here to support and help each other. Just bob on if you have any questions, there is always someone to help:D:D:D:D

Hi everyone, i am going to join slimming world on Tuesday, i have lost a stone with weight watchers but am getting fed up at seeing how much my friends can eat on slimming world when im only eating ww meals . looking forward to a change of diet. xx

Welcome everyone. I've found this site really helpful and supportive, so hope you do too. Good luck with your weight loss.

Thinking about starting slimming world..Any tips??

Hi Everyone!

Well, im thinking about starting to do slimming world soon, but i would really like your views and advice. Ive got a fair amount of weight i want to loose, and i know its not going to be easy. I have done weight watchers before, but the old points system, i tried again recently with the new system, and found it just wasnt for me. So i want to start again with a clean sheet!

How does everyone else find it? is there any food which you cant have and miss? please tell me any experiences!

Thanks!
Cx

Hi everyone!

I'm rejoining SW this Tuesday evening, and i'm actually really looking forward to it!

A work colleague of mine shed over 7 stone with the plan and although I lost over a stone with her, at the time I didn't have the will power she did, but since coming down with a chronic hip injury the time has come for me to get serious for my health!

I know I have at least 6 stone to lose, so it's going to be a long haul but i'm really up for the challenge!

Michelle x

Hi all,
Joined last week, found some brill advice already,great recipes.also loads of motivation and inspiration to succeed from all the info on here,and from other peoples experiences:)

Don't be disenchanted with it cery slow and steady wins the race and just think bout it, you lost a whole stone thats alot its like five bags of sugar, you pick up a bag of sugar and you will feel so great about it trust me. it may seem like a small step but its a massive step in the right direction, xx i'm will be on if you want a diet buddy .

Welcome to all the newbies - great news... We all in the right place with a shared aims and objectives.

I'm loving this forum - the support is great. So much appreciated as I don't attend SW meetings anymore.

Good luck to you all in your quest to losing weight x

I've started again this year doing it from home though this time. My wedding is in just under 6 months so it's time to shed a stone!

Back