Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Just joined. I am on week two of extra easy following the diet online.

I have lost 6lb in my first week and have my second weigh in tomorrow..........

Hello everyone, have just joined sw and an wanting to lose a whopping 5 stone! Since having my children it's been a constant battle for me do hoping this is going to work, just want to feel comfy in myself again! Any advice greatly received! Xx

Hello everyone,

I started a slimming world group 2 weeks ago, and put on 3 pounds in my first week...oops! :confused:
Decided to go it alone at home and weighed in after a week, back to my starting weight...phew!
Second week in of going it alone and I have lost 5 pounds, I will be weighing in tomorrow to see the total week's loss! :D

The EE diet has been quite easy for me (so far), as 2 years ago I became intolerant to Gluten & Cows dairy....so eating bad things is very painful for me, an effective way of staying on track... Despite this I have been a constant weight for 5+ yrs... And have decided I am going to get to my goal of a BMI of 21. Any body else with a food intolerance, any tips?

From Rebecca ;)

P.s. Love this forum, very useful info & tips and motivating for going it alone!

I havent said hello here yet, still trying to workout where to go but I am covering all avenues :)

So coming on here to introduce myself properly, I'm Kate, I'm 33 and I live in Surrey. I lost about a stone on SW last year and came off it for a while but thankfully havent put the weight back on. Started back on SW at home on Monday half hearted and in earnest on Wednesday and I'm doing it on my own, for one I cant really afford the classes and also they are at awkward times and I work up in London so by the time I commute it doesnt really fit in with in timings.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and hoping to meet some lovely friends and supporters along the way :)

Best of luck nightmusk, keep us updated on your progress. X

Hi just to introduce myself, I'm Rhian 34 yrs old. Joined sw last wk so am in my first week. Looking to lose around 3 stone x

Hi Rhian, hope it's going well for you do far :) x

Hi guys I'm new here, and I just joined SW a week and a half ago, in my first week I lost 12 1/2 lbs, I was recommended to go by MadameLaMinx (she's awesome by the way!)

I'm in my second week and I worry that I won't lose this week, there are many times I've been at this point in the past using other diets like WW and even having a personal trainer and something has come along and got in the way of me losing, so here is hoping I can I can push past that wall this time :)

That's an amazing loss, well done! X

Hello all, Only found this site yesterday and it looks like it's going to be such a help to me. I have been on diets since a child with not much success, after my 1st child I was told that I had an underactive thyroid so explained some bits but also gave me an excuse to not loose the fat. I will be 40 in febuary and I am determined not to be fat and 40 and hopefully with the help of this site I will succeed for a change. xxxxxxx

Hi Mrsgersh, good luck :)
I only Started using the site a few days ago and I love it, big help already. I'll look forward to chatting x

Hi KH21, good luck, hope it's going well so far x

Hi everyone

Started SW in Ocotber 2011, and have been lurking here ever since - finally got round to registering!! Fab site with so many things to look at and people to get to know!

I started the journey at 23st 8lbs - got to 1½st loss then started to take the side roads with a few layovers on the way. We've got a new consultant who is amazing and has really inspired me and I'm back on the main road again.

I normally stick to green days with the odd red or ee. Last week I started doing more red and lost 3lbs (the week before * week as well, never been known!!!)

xx

Hey Paula, well done so far, I agree, this is a fab site, looking forward to getting to know you. I'm doing SW too but at home on me Todd, groups around here are at weird times and I commute into town everyday so hard to get to. I thought coming on here could be my group :) xx

Hi everyone

Have decided to join MiniMins as it has been brilliant these last few days while i have been randomly searching for syn values!!

I first joined slimming world around 4 years ago when i was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid and had gained over 5 stone in a short time!! I managed to lose nearly 3 stone with Slimming world and found it amazing that i could eat so much and still lose weight!! Due to my job taking me abroad to live and working very strange hours as an entertainer i was unable to continue with Slimming world in the UK! I have still managed to lose over 4 stone and keep the weight off, with sensible choices but have decided now I am back in the UK to re join Slimming World and lose this last 2 stone! Hope this site will give me the motivation to do so and i have already started to enjoy lots of jacket potatoes and mug shots again!!

Here is to my dream bikini body!! :)

Hi,
I am planning on starting slimming world again tomorrow evening, so I am spending the evening getting ready for it. I need to make a plan of what I am going to eat because I want to succeed and after many diets, I am hoping that this time I will. Any advice or ideas very welcome xxx

Back