Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

thank you ever so much for that scrappie looking forward to healthier life and yes I do tend to be bit hard on myself, guess it is that feeling of being responsible for making myself feel pretty awful and not doing something about it before but now is the time and lovely to have some nice people to share it with x

Hi Claire I am following it from home I joined 4 years ago and left after 6 weeks through personal problems and still had the books am doing extra easy today as it seems to fit well with cookin for a family x

Hi all

started my weight journey jan 2012 weight 295lb ( 21 stone)doing gi diet,

tried various diets done, calorie counting, atkins, scarsdale, unislim, abs diet,
altering my food and what i was eating got down to 18stone 6 ( started slimming world , 8 weeks ago ,

now weigh 16stone and 13.5 lb tonight

next target** 16stone 7lb, next target ,

Hi all fairly new to slimming world, been snooping around this site so decided to join, I'm loving all the recipes! X

Just wanted to check in with my fellow newbies this evening. It was weigh in night tonight and I lost 3lb! *does little dance*. Hope you are all getting along ok?

Hi I'm new to SW went to first class tonight and got my pack - all appears a little strange and new but have already been bugging people on mini's with my questions ;op

First official day 2moro - wish me luck and same to all other newbies!

Wow ChunkyMumma go you - 8lb!!!! amazing what plan did you follow?

Welcome Apparition - hope it works for all of us ;o)

well i have just started and in my first wee i have lost 5.5lbs :) ye but what is better is i have not felt this good about myself for aong time :)

but i know at some point will struggle a lot and i am hoping people can help me on here and that i can help other people on her:)

Hi there ! I am new to SW in 2012. Had my first weigh in this week and already lost 3.5 lbs a drop in the ocean as I have over 12 stone to lose but i am going in the right direction! Very positive about the journey and looking forward to spending time here and supporting and getting support from this amazing group of people!
Love for now xxx

Hello there from Germany :) I just joined Slimming World Online yesterday and am planning to go from 114 kg (half a pound under 18 stone) down to 60 kg (about 9 and a half stone). Hoping to find encouragement on here because my family think it's a joke and that I'll never manage it.... not very helpful :sigh:

hello :) im new to this,, im currently 9st6lb, and i want to lose 1st1lb. i had a baby 9 months ago so i would love to lose the weight i put on, i was between 8 and 8 and a half stone before pregnancy and a size 8,, im now a size 12,, well i still dont know how to work this so any help would be lovely? :) thanks

Hi there ! I am new to SW in 2012. Had my first weigh in this week and already lost 3.5 lbs a drop in the ocean as I have over 12 stone to lose but i am going in the right direction! Very positive about the journey and looking forward to spending time here and supporting and getting support from this amazing group of people!
Love for now xxx

Well done on your first week. Without all the little drops there would be no ocean!!

We'll all get there eventually. You'll find loads of support here we're all in the same boat x

Hello there from Germany :) I just joined Slimming World Online yesterday and am planning to go from 114 kg (half a pound under 18 stone) down to 60 kg (about 9 and a half stone). Hoping to find encouragement on here because my family think it's a joke and that I'll never manage it.... not very helpful :sigh:

I would take the attitude of your family and go all out to prove them wrong. SW is great and if you follow the plan you'll lose weight in no time. Good luck x

Trash said:
Wow ChunkyMumma go you - 8lb!!!! amazing what plan did you follow?

Welcome Apparition - hope it works for all of us ;o)

Have mostly been doing green days, with a couple of Extra easy in there too! I just hope I can keep it up :)

Hi and welcome!!

If that's how your family feel, you can't change their minds for them. But you can jolly well show them that it does work!!!! Get cooking and you go girl:D

There are some great recipie threads on here - and also elsewhere on the net (not sure if im allowed to post links to other sites, so best not!). It's all about re-training your brain to eat, and eat more than you think you should. It might be worth setting up a food diary, so that you can get the advice of others if you need it.

Good luck - you show 'em!

Hi all! Already said hi on the intros forum but may as well say it here too ;) I'm newish to SW - started 13 weeks ago at 19.6 and am down to 17.10 so far. At only 5'3 my BMI is still horrific so I've a long way to go!

I've learnt a tonne already for the forum so thanks y'all and looking forward to contributing!

Missy x

Hi all! Already said hi on the intros forum but may as well say it here too ;) I'm newish to SW - started 13 weeks ago at 19.6 and am down to 17.10 so far. At only 5'3 my BMI is still horrific so I've a long way to go!

I've learnt a tonne already for the forum so thanks y'all and looking forward to contributing!

Missy x

Hi Missy - that's a great loss in 13wks!

Heey everyone, just joined slimming world online for the first time today with my mum. hoping to find some surpport here and many slimming tips!!:)
will be beginng my diet tomorrow so tonight is my last night, will be having a takeout! not sure if you can have takeouts on slimming world?

Back