Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

scrappie said:
Hi Missy - that's a great loss in 13wks!

Thank you! I am really pleased so far!

Heey everyone, just joined slimming world online for the first time today with my mum. hoping to find some surpport here and many slimming tips!!:)
will be beginng my diet tomorrow so tonight is my last night, will be having a takeout! not sure if you can have takeouts on slimming world?

I think you can but depends what you choose!

HOw is everyone doing and when are your Weigh in days?

My first one is on Thursday and i'm sooo nervous not sure i like the show and tell bit in class ;o( hate being centre of attention!

I'm hoping for at least 3 lbs' as i'm being dead good!

HOw is everyone doing and when are your Weigh in days?

My first one is on Thursday and i'm sooo nervous not sure i like the show and tell bit in class ;o( hate being centre of attention!

I'm hoping for at least 3 lbs' as i'm being dead good!

Good luck for your first WI. I'm a thursday weigher too, in 2 weeks I've lost 12.5lbs.

Don't worry about being the centre of attention everyone has to do it you'll be fine!

Well I'm new. Starting on Cambridge diet. Well actually been on it for 6 days now. So new on here so saying hi, and good luck all with your losses xxx

Well I'm new. Starting on Cambridge diet. Well actually been on it for 6 days now. So new on here so saying hi, and good luck all with your losses xxx

what excatly do you eat in a day on the cambridge diet? think id like to give it a go but can never find any proper informatiom on it? good luck!! :) xxx

Well you have 2 options you can have 3 packets. A soup a shake and porridge each day or add a meal. I used to have 2 large eggs and some mushrooms. But just the packets now.

thank you xx

Hi All,

I'm a newbie to this forum and just wanted to say hello! Finger crossed this is in the right place :)

I'm off for my second week weigh in soon so wish me luck and I'll let you all know how I get on x

9lb is amazing!!! Well done, keep up the good work. You must be so thrilled.

I'm doing Slimming World and I'm hoping it'll work for me in the long run xx

Hi, I'm new to the forum and just had my first weigh in, I lost 5lbs! Taking me to 15st 3lbs so hoping to get into the 14's next week!! It will be forever since I have been in the 14's as I never seem to be able to get below 15st 5, but this week I've done it! So pleased, as I tried to make healthy decisions at my sons christening and the buffet afterwards yesterday, and it seems it paid off! :) so so happy!

I wasn't going to go to the classes but going to try to if I can save £5 a week go it as I think it will be really helpful and I like the fact that I can get out once a week for some adult company instead of being at home with the baby all week :)

Good luck to all the other Monday weighers! Xx

Hi, I'm new to the forum and just had my first weigh in, I lost 5lbs! Taking me to 15st 3lbs so hoping to get into the 14's next week!! It will be forever since I have been in the 14's as I never seem to be able to get below 15st 5, but this week I've done it! So pleased, as I tried to make healthy decisions at my sons christening and the buffet afterwards yesterday, and it seems it paid off! :) so so happy!

I wasn't going to go to the classes but going to try to if I can save £5 a week go it as I think it will be really helpful and I like the fact that I can get out once a week for some adult company instead of being at home with the baby all week :)

Great job so far, stick at it!

The classes help a lot I think, I feel so encouraged by everyone when I go and you leanr so much about things you cvan make. Also slimmer of the week/month is always exciting and the hi-fi bars are to die for!

Fingers crosssed you make it to the 14s this week!

Hi everyone! I first joined SW (and this forum) last spring and lost half a stone. Then I fell off the wagon massively. Now I'm half a stone heavier than I was when I started, and DETERMINED to do something about it this time!

Lovely to see you all!

Hi Sam, well done on your loss. I would definetley recommend going to class, it is a great source of info, you'll make loads of friends and the encouragement you get is priceless x

Thanks guys! I'm so happy with my loss, just hope I can keep it up! Xx

Back