Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hello everyone,
joined SW last Tuesday so first weigh in tommorrow. Have tried the total food replacement diets a couple of times and they really worked but found that I just put the weight back on when I start to eat normally again. Sooooo I have decided I need to sort out what my 'normal' diet should be rather than going for the quick fixes. I hope this works!!! Enjoyed my first week. Can't believe how much you can eat!!! :)

Hello everyone,
joined SW last Tuesday so first weigh in tommorrow. Have tried the total food replacement diets a couple of times and they really worked but found that I just put the weight back on when I start to eat normally again. Sooooo I have decided I need to sort out what my 'normal' diet should be rather than going for the quick fixes. I hope this works!!! Enjoyed my first week. Can't believe how much you can eat!!! :)

I like the attitude. You are right, Slimming World is eating normal :)

Hi all. Can anyone tell me how to find replies to my contact forms I've been filling in for the guys who run this site, please? If they've answered my queries I'm stumped because I have no idea where they are. DUH!!!

Help.

soapy x

ps

One of the things I want to get sorted is that when I filled in my profile I mistakenly clicked on MAINTAINER, which I now know was wrong. I want to clear that off the profile. DUH again.

soapy x

Hi, New to SW and minimins, joined slimming world on Sat with my husband. Finding it quite good, it will take some getting used to as have done ww before, kinda like the extra easy plan, and def using syns for chocolate treat on an evening. I aim to lose a stone before going back to work as I am a teacher....a couple of weeks to get my head into it!! Fingers crossed.....

Hello everyone!

I'm Alice, just joined my local slimming world club this evening, feeling very positive about it!!

Im currently 14st10 and have a set a goal for 11st hopefully by my friend's wedding next February!

x

ps

One of the things I want to get sorted is that when I filled in my profile I mistakenly clicked on MAINTAINER, which I now know was wrong. I want to clear that off the profile. DUH again.

soapy x

Hey soapy!

If you want to remove the Maintainer badge, I think all you have to do is click on the "Settings" button at the top of the page, then scroll down and uncheck the box which shows the badge! Et Voila! :)

Hello everyone!

I'm Alice, just joined my local slimming world club this evening, feeling very positive about it!!

Im currently 14st10 and have a set a goal for 11st hopefully by my friend's wedding next February!

x

I remember my first week, it seemed to pass in very slow motion....

It was a good thing in many ways though. For me it was a complete lifestyle change. I got into doing my own cooking etc.. Everything!

Ah, when you say it like that then I can see it as a good thing!! I must say, halfway through day 1 at the moment and i hope the rest of the week goes slowly so I can get to grips with it all!!

Hey soapy!

If you want to remove the Maintainer badge, I think all you have to do is click on the "Settings" button at the top of the page, then scroll down and uncheck the box which shows the badge! Et Voila! :)

I did look there but couldn't see anything about the badges. I feel such a fraud with MAINTAINER on my profile, because I'm not. lol. I've got a few more pounds to go yet.
OK Nick, I'll go back to settings and have another look. Thank you loads.

soapy x

I did look there but couldn't see anything about the badges. I feel such a fraud with MAINTAINER on my profile, because I'm not. lol. I've got a few more pounds to go yet.
OK Nick, I'll go back to settings and have another look. Thank you loads.

soapy x

Had a look and still can't find a box with BADGES on that I can turn off. (screams gently like a lady. lol)

soapy x

Had a look and still can't find a box with BADGES on that I can turn off. (screams gently like a lady. lol)

soapy x

Go to the top of the screen, choose 'My Profile', then choose 'about me' further down the screen. Where it says 'badges', click on the edit icon/pencil looking thing, and untick the 'maintainer', then save.

Hi new here. Did Slimming world a couple of years ago and lost 3 stone. Have since put a stone on and started at 17s 11. Friday will be my third weigh in. Last week I had lost 6 pound in total so feelingpositive about doing this again. Suffer from depression and currently having a tough time of it so thought I would join to get some diet support so I don't suffer. I am the type that eats because they are sad which only makes me more sad so no more!!! Doing extra easy same as last time and hoping to lose another 3 stone. Ideally 2 stone by the end of October and the 3rd maybe by January what with Christmas. Will still be "obese" at 14 11 but totally not bothered about bmi. Just want to feel better In myself. May set another target once this has been met. Altogether will have lost 5 stone which I previously saw as a mountain so just trying to keep my head up and do little goals.

Good morning :)

Just started SW EE today, and I feel this website could be my saviour lol

Andrew
xx

Go to the top of the screen, choose 'My Profile', then choose 'about me' further down the screen. Where it says 'badges', click on the edit icon/pencil looking thing, and untick the 'maintainer', then save.

Yahoo, Gatzer!!!! Thanks, I've done it at last. Why didn't I see that when I looked on profile before? DUH. I'm happy now. You're a star.

soapy x

Hi everyone!

I thought I'd stop by and register as I've been using this forum religiously over the last week to check out the syn values of loads of stuff, it's helped me out loads!

I followed Slimming World 4 years ago and lost just over 3st in 4 months, I was shocked! Then I met my OH and we moved in together... then it all went down hill from there lol!

I've decided to start back on the Slimming World last week, had my first WI today and I'm 5lbs lighter, delighted!

Hopefully this forum will help me stay on track and I can't wait to have a look at the recipes section!

Emily xx

Hi, Been on the SW plan for about 10 weeks now and only just getting to grips with actually cooking! Found this site on my search for new recipes! Hope to add my own over time! Here's to staying on track!

L xx

Hi, I am starting to follow the plan but doing it at home so I am going to need mega support as I am a real "fall off the wagon" junkie and would like to wish all the newbies lots of luck on their weight loss journey and look forward to sharing the journey!

Back