Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hi

I used to have an account on Minimins but closed it because life was getting in the way. I love the SW diet plan and so will be doing this, although I am doing it alone and at home. I have 7 stone I'd like to lose. I know I have alot of changes in my diet and lifestyle to change and I feel I am ready to make these changes.

Hello, just signed up to SW online. I have tried WW, RC and counting calories myself but could never really stick with any of them. Christmas is just around the corner so it is time for me to knuckle down to losing some of these extra llbs. I like the idea of the free foods and not counting calories so hoping SW will work for me. I will be using this forum to get some tips, ideas and support from all of you guys out there.

Hello all. Joined both Slimming World online & Mini Mins yesterday. Would like to lose a stone by Christmas. Had a good first day yesterday so hoping for another today. Following extra easy & filling up on all that superfree food is really working - didn't feel hungry at all. Was trying low carb previously- even counting the carbs in veg- that was a total faff & made me (yes made me ... the diet had all the power!) overeat on nuts & double cream like some decadent squirrel. This feels so much better already :)

TeriS said:
Hello all. Joined both Slimming World online & Mini Mins yesterday. Would like to lose a stone by Christmas. Had a good first day yesterday so hoping for another today. Following extra easy & filling up on all that superfree food is really working - didn't feel hungry at all. Was trying low carb previously- even counting the carbs in veg- that was a total faff & made me (yes made me ... the diet had all the power!) overeat on nuts & double cream like some decadent squirrel. This feels so much better already :)

Hope u enjoy slimming world lose just over a lb a week n ul lose a stone by christmas easy peasy :)

Good luck everyone! I've been doing SW since the start of April this year and have lost three stone so far so you can do it! Follow the plan, be creative and enjoy it xxx

Hi,

My name is Anne and I'm 32. I live in Sheffield, I'm married and I have two daughters aged 14 and 4. I've re-joined sw after being successful with it in the past. I've now come to the point if I don't change my lifestyle my health is going to suffer massivley. I want to be healthy for my kids and I want to be able to buy clothes that I love not because they fit me.

I joined last Monday and tonight is my first weigh in.

Good luck Bella with your first weigh in. I started this morning with SW on line. I have been a yo yo dieter for many years and now I am determined to keep myself motivated and be more successful and stop the yo yo dieting.

Hi,

My name is Anne and I'm 32. I live in Sheffield, I'm married and I have two daughters aged 14 and 4. I've re-joined sw after being successful with it in the past. I've now come to the point if I don't change my lifestyle my health is going to suffer massivley. I want to be healthy for my kids and I want to be able to buy clothes that I love not because they fit me.

I joined last Monday and tonight is my first weigh in.

Good luck!

Hello all, I'm Dave new to this site but not so new to SW this is my 2nd attempt at it lost over 4st the 1st time around hoping to go a bit better than that this time currently on about a 3st loss, been doing it since november, hoping to get to the 4st mark before xmas!!

:sign0144:
Hi, my name's Emma and I'm 32.
I have tried virtually every diet under the sun, but to be honest, I don't think my heart has ever been truly in it.
Now, I have decided, enough is enough. I'm taking back my life!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :D

TiniestStarr said:
:sign0144:
Hi, my name's Emma and I'm 32.
I have tried virtually every diet under the sun, but to be honest, I don't think my heart has ever been truly in it.
Now, I have decided, enough is enough. I'm taking back my life!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :D

Good luck! Determination and motivation are key :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Thank you! A 1lb a week or so would be great. I'm determined to do it :)

Hi i'm Joanne a mum to 2 young children, i have been dieting on and off for years, i have done SW before but am now ready to rejoin and focus on losing some weight for me!!.
I look forward to getting to know you all :)

I just started Slimming world yesterday and excited to get going!!

I have about 16 stone to lose though, so it is a daunting thought, but having seen some of the success stories in magazines and on the site, I know it can be done :D

Lisa x

HI everyone - have been doing Slimming World from February to June this year then re-joined a few weeks ago. I have lost 1 stone 9 lbs since February in total. I am currently 12 stone 6 lbs. I seem to be falling into the all too familiar trap of rewarding myself straight after weigh-in then struggling to get back on the Slimming World plan every week. Any advice given would be gratefully received. :)

HI everyone - have been doing Slimming World from February to June this year then re-joined a few weeks ago. I have lost 1 stone 9 lbs since February in total. I am currently 12 stone 6 lbs. I seem to be falling into the all too familiar trap of rewarding myself straight after weigh-in then struggling to get back on the Slimming World plan every week. Any advice given would be gratefully received. :)

Commit yourself to staying on plan all week. Make your Wednesday treat, your favourite low syn dish. Have it prepared before you go to weigh in....

Hi everyone! I restarted SW last night after an 18 month absence. Unfortunately, having moved in with my boyfriend, I've put on all the weight I'd lost and more. I'm fed up with not liking any photos of us because how I look doesn't match up with how I see myself in my head! I'm having a bit of a proactive burst at the moment so I thought I'd channel it into getting the weight off.I used to lurk here last time, particularly for quick reference syn values, so I thought it was about time I joined and actually started contributing!

Hi eberyone,
Im new to this site but not new to SW. 2010-2011 i lost 8st and maintained throught last year untili fell pregnant with twins at christmas. I gained about stone just before hand and then gained just under 4st by term with the twins who were born in august, im now down 2st1.5lb but finding it harder than ever before this time.. I have support from my group but im looking for support i can have daily to get the rest of this weight off
Emma

Hi, like most not new to slimming world but started again a few weeks ago, it's been a bit of a slow start but am sticking with it! Good luck all

Back