Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Welcome wytch, good luck with your loss, I'm sure you will find this site a big help.

Hello! I've not posted a hello yet!! OOops. I joined SW a couple of weeks ago. Lost 0.5lbs on my first week, which I was disappointed with. I've got about 1.5st to lose. Finding it quite hard! Especially with coeliac too so I can't eat gluten, no instant noodles for me!! My fruit bowl is more full and quicker to empty than *ever* before in my life!! I'm a bit of a rubbish cook too, I can do about 5 things and just rotate them. I do try to do new things sometimes...im hoping SW will help push me to do this.

Hi I just joined minimins today and I'm on my 4th week at SW. So far I've lost 8lbs and am looking forward to loosing a lot more. This site is awesome and I'm totally hooked on it already! How do you add your awards to your signatures?

xxx

Hi new here today, have done sw before but that was about 12 years ago, managed not too badly but gave up smoking in may with the help of ecigs, so a gain but not as much as I usually do when giving up smoking lovely to find the forum :)

i am doing sw from home and ive been doing it for 3 weeks. ive lost 7lbs so far. i did it a few years ago and i lost 2st 9lbs in 9 months. i went to the gym 3 times aweek back then but i now have a bad hip and back so cant do any exercise so its taking a little longer to get the weight off.

Ola started a fresh this morn, did sw few years back, wish me luck x

Hi I've been on minimins a while but don't post much, I have loads to lose and historically can lose a bit but put back on, I'm aiming to keep a steady loss, I have never lost consistently every week as I have no will power, anyway I aim to post more to try and keep in touch and motivated so i don't lapse so often!! Sorry for rambling post! Good luck everyoneGGF xx

hello i'm sarah i joined back in april but stumbled across this site last night whilst on the hunt for the diet coke recipe for gammon. i've been looking through the post's and i think it's fab so excited to keep reading and joining in where i can lol x

Hi There, I'm Tina and I have just today (Thursday lunchtime) joined SW. I dont want to ever see this weight again - onwards and downwards.
Good luck on your journeys near or far.
Tx
PS I have to say these boards are FAB!

Hi,

I have been on SW since the end of July and so far not too bad a stone down! :superwoman:

It's not the first time I have joined and lost but this time I would like to stick to it and make sure I reach target and keep motivated, that's the hardest bit for me I get bored and LAZY :doh:

I joined Minimins today and have been enjoying lots of chat with similar like minded struggling at time SW's

So lets hope with this chat it will help me! I had a not so innocent week this week and am also not going to group, but have vowed to do better and get back on the horse with vengence!

Good luck every one !

Hi I just joined minimins today and I'm on my 4th week at SW. So far I've lost 8lbs and am looking forward to loosing a lot more. This site is awesome and I'm totally hooked on it already! How do you add your awards to your signatures?

xxx

I see you managed to work out how to get the little weight loss bar up and your slimming world awards, how did you do this? I seem to be struggling x

Hi all. I'm on a mission to lose the last of my baby weight after gaining 4 stone over my pregnancy. (Should sooo have stuck with slimming world while pregnant!) I'm back at slimming world for the last couple of weeks after the weightloss on my own has stalled. Hopefully I'll be able to shift the weight fairly quickly, but last time I did SW I was a very slow loser. Thought I'd try to participate in minimins this time rather than just surfing for recipes.

Hi all. I'm on a mission to lose the last of my baby weight after gaining 4 stone over my pregnancy. (Should sooo have stuck with slimming world while pregnant!) I'm back at slimming world for the last couple of weeks after the weightloss on my own has stalled. Hopefully I'll be able to shift the weight fairly quickly, but last time I did SW I was a very slow loser. Thought I'd try to participate in minimins this time rather than just surfing for recipes.

The baby weight is so hard to shift! But looks like your doing well so far, it's taken me until now 3.5yrs after my third child to actually bite the bullet properly and work at getting rid of the baby weight. Good Luck x

The baby weight is so hard to shift! But looks like your doing well so far, it's taken me until now 3.5yrs after my third child to actually bite the bullet properly and work at getting rid of the baby weight. Good Luck x
Thank you! I thought I'd better get going now, or I'll get used to being larger and the motivation will wane. I'll probably get back to pre-pregnancy weight just as I'm ready to have number 2!

p.s. Good luck with the run.

Hello all!

Im due to join SW this coming weds but am having a look here and getting myself prepared first!

Hello all been here before, as of today started SW EE lost a stone and half last time, put back on half a stone and now im back with serious reason to loose weight and enjoy life still getting used to this so be patient

Hi there - I've just registered, having used these forums as a great source of info and inspiration for the last couple of months! A workmate talked me into joining SW at the end of June, although I've tried 'clubs' before and not really got on with them. Although I lost 6 stone a few years ago (with the F Plan diet and a lot of exercising), after a major operation I put nearly 3 st back on so I knew I needed to do something about it. Very glad I did, too - I find EE easy to follow and the results speak for themselves - just over 2st off now and a good 2 dress sizes smaller. My first interim target is to lose 3st4lbs by Xmas, and although I thought that was optimistic when I started, I'm getting more confident I'll make it every week. The more I get used to the eating plan, the less I think of it as a diet and it just becomes a normal way of eating, which has to be a good thing for the longer term.

hi...this is a quick introductory. I have done slimming world on and off over the years (i have never really got on with ww). i rejoined in september last year and have lost 2 stone 2 lbs...i am finding it increasingly difficult to shift the weight which i think is a medication problem....i get so down having had a good week and put weight on:sigh: there is just no rhyme nor reason to it but on the whole i am slowly going down on a month by month basis. i am trying hard not to get disheartened i just wish it would come off quicker lol:)....one of my SW friends suggested your site as as a source of info and support. i will get around to filling in my profile but i think i need to read a few tutorials first. i look forward to sharing with you all
jo x

Back