Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hello I joined online yesterday and have ordered the membership books to hopefully start the plan on Monday :) can anyone explain the 1/3 super free rule to me whether it has to be at every meal or as snacks in between meals and maybe added to one meal?!!! Thanks in advance!

Hi. I'm Louise. I'm 30. I've been doing Slimming World for about 6 months and I got my 1.5 stone award a few weeks ago. I go to group with my mum (who got her 2 stone award the same week) and I'm here for all the advice and things I don't want to say in front of my mum. :)

I just wanted to drop in and say Hi, I am starting SW again tomorrow for the umpteenth time :wave_cry:. I am feeling very motivated and raring to go. I will face the scales in the morning and deal with what they tell me and by this time next week that number will NOT be there.

hi guys,

just joined 1 week ago, want a few stone off that has hung around since my 2 kiddies were born, 1st week lost 2lb, feelin good though and never hungry...long may it last :)

cheryl

hi guys,

just joined 1 week ago, want a few stone off that has hung around since my 2 kiddies were born, 1st week lost 2lb, feelin good though and never hungry...long may it last :)

cheryl

Well done that's great, I hope to report something similar next week. Good luck with your weight loss:)

Hi, I'm new to the forum, i am 24, I have been doing slimming world for 14 weeks and have lost 1 stone 8 lbs so far. Would like to loose 4 stone altogether. It is good to see so many success stories on here, I hope I can be as successful as you guys.
Jenny x

Hello!

Hi all, I'm brand new to slimming world and Minimins. I'm going to my new class tonight. Excited mostly, but also quite scared!

I've been losing weight since April, having had my daughter in February. So far I've lost nearly 4 stone just with calorie counting but over the past month it's just plateaued around 16 stone. So I'm kickstarting it again with a new regime!

I'm hoping my ticker bar will crawl (not too slowly) steadily and want to lose a stone by christmas. Haha, might be a bit ambitious!!

It's very nice to 'meet' you all!!

Liz
x

Hi all, I'm brand new to slimming world and Minimins. I'm going to my new class tonight. Excited mostly, but also quite scared!

I've been losing weight since April, having had my daughter in February. So far I've lost nearly 4 stone just with calorie counting but over the past month it's just plateaued around 16 stone. So I'm kickstarting it again with a new regime!

I'm hoping my ticker bar will crawl (not too slowly) steadily and want to lose a stone by christmas. Haha, might be a bit ambitious!!

It's very nice to 'meet' you all!!

Liz
x
Wow congratulations on your weight loss so far, lets hope both are tickers start moving again now :D I hope your WI went well xx

Hello there:wave_cry:
I just wanted to say hello to everyone... I am joining SW on Wednesday and I must say after spending ALL evening (according to the hubby) looking through the mounds of inspiration and hints & tips I cant wait to start!!
I am currently a tight 16 and would love to be in a size 12, what weight that will be I am not sure??
I am spending the next few days getting a meal plan together as I read its better to be prepared... I am sooooo pleased I found this site! Thanks in advance for you support and advice!
Donte x

Hi everyone
Im new to all this I have been having a look at all the info on here over the past couple of days and its brill so pleased I found this site :) I am doing slimming world at home by myself along with the books that have been given to me by a friend (money quite tight just now to join a class).
Over the past couple of years I have managed to lose 3 stone which took me down to 15st10ld from 18st11lb just by trying to eat a bit better and do a bit more exercise but my weight loss has slowed down so I am hoping by doing slimming world it will start coming off again! I started following slimming world last Mon 29th Oct doing EE and weighed myself yesterday and have lost 5lb :) so I am now 15st5lb hopefully it continues!
Anyway just wanted to say Hi to you all:wave_cry:

Sonz x

Iv got about 6 stone to lose after having a baby then comfort eating - very overwhelming

NEWBIE NOV 2012

Hi all
i am rejoining my old sw group tonight. Last year i lost 2.5st and i am ready to go back and lose some more. Can't wait x:girlpower:

Hello guys... I am have posted in this thread to as I am too starting on my journey to a healthier lighter me... (Hopefully not tanwise:D) Good luck to you all...
Donte x

I hav been doing slimming world on and off a few weeks so hoping now i can stick to it properly to see sum actual results!! Have read about sum great loses on here so hoping hat will giv me sum motivation! X

So Im back... 6 STONE HEAVIER :cry: than when I lost my weight before

Ive never felt so huge/sad/disgusting in my life... going to the shop in 20 mins to buy all my food for this week and then get healthy

ive let myself go and now feel ready to sort it out

in other news since ive been gone...I got married :D

I just found this site this evening - delighted about it. I've been on the sw plan 3 weeks now and have lost 3.5lb - had hoped for more especially for the first few weeks, ah well better off than on!! Look forward to getting lots of advice, tips and inspiration :)

Hello!

I joined SW in September, lost 1 1/2 stone so far. I love Slimming World but mostly I have loved lurking on minimins to read all the latest SW tips - I couldn't have done it without you lovely lot.

Aiming to lose quite a lot (about 10 stone - eeeeeek!) but I know I can do it having read all the success stories here. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the discussion soon!

Kiara

Wow Kiara, well done. That's amazing:)

Hello, I'm new to Minimins. I joined SW in July 11 and reached my target of 11st (losing 3 stone 3lb) in June this year. I intended to set a new target, but summer happened and it started to slip, and I avoided going so as to not start paying again...!

Anyway, I have seen the error of my ways and have returned to class, and am heading back towards my target zone. Once I have got to 3lb below 11 stone, then I will set my new target in class.

In the meantime, I would like to join everyone here to get a bit of motivation, and share any tips I can remember!
I am vegetarian so would love to meet people who have tried green as I have only ever really done extra easy.

Hi everyone,

I've started SW again after losing weight on it before and then stupidly returning to my old eating habits. I am 25 years old and don't want to spend the rest of my youth being overweight and restricted so I am determined to succeed this time. I am not attending group due to financial reasons and shift work so will be going it alone which is why I thought I'd join this forum for ideas, inspiration and support.

Thanks for having me! x

Back