Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Only joined SW yesterday and was doing o.k. Tonight I had to go out pre-tea time to a buffet type evening. All I had was carrot sticks and grapes - However, now I am home I have just had a bowl of leek and potato soup which I made this morning. No fat, nothing naughty just what it says on the tin (apart from herbs). I also just had 2 slices of lean ham but still feeling very very hungry. I may have an apple before bedtime. I have used up by HEX's so am looking forward to brekkie ;)
I am totally in the right mind-set this time round as I just know that I have to shift this horrid horrid flabby weight.
Nice to have people to chat to!

Hi all,

My name is Jane, from Liverpool. I joined SW this week and currently want to lose 1st 2lb by Feb, for my next wedding dress fitting :) xxxx

Hi I'm new too joined SW on the 16th of October and I've lost 11lbs so far, it's great. Minimins is great I love it :) I'm sick this week and off track as I have to stick to really plain milky foods so I hope it doesn't knock me off tack this week fingers crossed x

Hi
I used to be 9 stone but after forcing myself on the scales yesterday i have put on two stone over the past year! I have decided to take action.My friend is bringing me her slimmingworld books on friday as i can't really afford to join so i am going to give it a go solo.I haven't got a clue till i get them so for now i am cutting out snacking and alcohol....every little helps!
I'm not very good in the kitchen so i hope this will be easy to follow :)

Hello!

I'm new to the forum and have been going to SW meetings since the 24th of September.
I've so far lost 12lb in total, I put on 1/2lb while on holiday so I'm hoping to have shifted that and more by tomorrow's weigh in :)

I've a long way to go but would love to lose a decent amount of weight before I get married next october. I'm aiming to average 2lb a week (hopefully).

xx

newbie can i join need some motivation

Hi everyone
i've been on and off SW since jan 2012. I have lost 10.5lb so far but have lost my motivation. I need to lose 1st 3.5lb to get to my target weight, but cannot get myself going. My trouble is lunches at work, i am running out of ideas as what to take for packed lunches. Any help would be gladly welcome.

Thank you

hiya all my name is claire and i started sw 5 weeks ago yestorday and av already lost 32lbs my weigh in day is a monday so i wobbled along last nite and have lost 5lbs so 32 in totle would love to get to no u as i have a long long long way to go :)

WEEK 1= 17LBS
WEEK 2= 6. 1/2 LBS
WEEK3= 3. 1/2 LBS
WEEK 4= WAS ILL DIDNT GO :(
WEEK 5= 5LBS

ALSO GOT MY SHINY STICKERS LOL SLIMMER OF THE WEEK SLIMMER OF THE MONTH GO ME :)

Hey All, I'm new to Minimins, been here about 3 days? I started SW 6 weeks ago and have lost 17lb so far! Weigh in today again so fingers crossed xx

Hi everyone
i've been on and off SW since jan 2012. I have lost 10.5lb so far but have lost my motivation. I need to lose 1st 3.5lb to get to my target weight, but cannot get myself going. My trouble is lunches at work, i am running out of ideas as what to take for packed lunches. Any help would be gladly welcome.

Thank you

Welcome and congratulations on the weight loss so far. The forum is great for tips and support. Have a look at the food diaries, you might get some ideas for packed lunches there. What facilities do you have at work? I work long hours, up early home late, so I will have my main meal at work and heat it up in the microwave or cook a jacket potato and have with baked beans or salad.

hiya all my name is claire and i started sw 5 weeks ago yestorday and av already lost 32lbs my weigh in day is a monday so i wobbled along last nite and have lost 5lbs so 32 in totle would love to get to no u as i have a long long long way to go :)

WEEK 1= 17LBS
WEEK 2= 6. 1/2 LBS
WEEK3= 3. 1/2 LBS
WEEK 4= WAS ILL DIDNT GO :(
WEEK 5= 5LBS

ALSO GOT MY SHINY STICKERS LOL SLIMMER OF THE WEEK SLIMMER OF THE MONTH GO ME :)

With those amazing losses, you can't not be motivated, no matter how much you have to lose!
Ive never had a week in which I have received both a half stone and a one stone award, like your first week. You know if you as you say do have lots to lose (drop in on the "slimmers with lots to lose" thread) you can expect to continue with big loses for a while to come.

Hello!

I'm new to the forum and have been going to SW meetings since the 24th of September.
I've so far lost 12lb in total, I put on 1/2lb while on holiday so I'm hoping to have shifted that and more by tomorrow's weigh in :)

I've a long way to go but would love to lose a decent amount of weight before I get married next october. I'm aiming to average 2lb a week (hopefully).

xx

congrats so far. I started a similar weight to you (21st9) now only eight months later I'm 14 st. No reason why you shouldn't be hitting that 2lb a week average. Good luck to the new woman hiding inside you.

With those amazing losses, you can't not be motivated, no matter how much you have to lose!
Ive never had a week in which I have received both a half stone and a one stone award, like your first week. You know if you as you say do have lots to lose (drop in on the "slimmers with lots to lose" thread) you can expect to continue with big loses for a while to come.

hi can u point me n the right direction to slimmers with lots to loss lol thanks

Hi all,

I am new to this and new to slimming world. Started in June but havent really done it since so havent lost much weight but I joined the meeting last week so I am dedicated and going to stick to it now. Would like to lost 14lbs by Christmas.

Thanks

Back