Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hey! I'm new here too! Been on slimming world 2 weeks, lost 4lbs in my first week. Have a long way to go though! :) Aiming for a good loss by June!

Hi i joined slimming world at the start of september. I lost 2 st so far (6 more to go). Found this site when searching for weight loss success stories to keep me motivated. Hoping it will help keep me focused as i try to navigate xmas, which in our house is all about the food!

I've been sort of following SW at home and had good success over the summer. I've had a bad few weeks due to exams, having to put my dog down, and Christmas. So I made a conscious decision to eat myself stupid and start again in the new year. I have to say I'm at the stupid point and am ready for January 1st.

Have had a few problems with my feet so had to stop running back in March so hoping to get back to that in the early new year to help with the weight loss.

So looking for friends and someone to tell me what these monthly challenges are as those might help keep things up for me!

Hi, I am 4 weeks into SW EE and have lost 1 stone so far, but still a long way to go. I go to meetings but have just registered here for a bit of support and also to give support. x

hi there I start back new years eve I'm In my 13s but not sure where yet I lost about a stone after my 3 child and one stone myself id like to loose two stone to target...and post baby weight...fed up feeling like I do and ready to get cracking...good look everyone...by Easter we could be there or well underway...I anyone wants to buddy up lets do it together x

good luck Lisa I start. tomoz xx

Oh you're so brave :) I think if I'm honest I wish I could start tomorrow but I've got a houseful over of my kids friends and a few of my husbands people from work from around 8pm for food and drinks until god knows what time. My son and his gf put on a big spread of food on Boxing Day at their place and made a big fuss of us so Im doing the same. Christmas always reminds me of how sick I get of rich food and sick of actually eating stuff that gives me heartburn....don't know why we do it to ourselves every year lol
Lisa xx

i was gonna start xmas eve...then I saw sense! just ready to start really I feel awful...just eating anything that moves...cos I can...we can do it Lisa.xx

good luck everyone, i'm still relativly new both to SW and minimins :) xx

I'm not new to SW don't know whether its a good thing to say I know it back to front (and still weigh more than 2 average human beings) obviously I need to use what I know better than what I've been doing. But RhiRhi93 we can hold each others hand round minimins coz Ive not got a scooby do and using the time while my hubbs is watching all his rubbish on telly to tiptoe round here causing at least havoc as possible while trying to get to grips lol :D
Lisa xxx

I'm not new to SW don't know whether its a good thing to say I know it back to front (and still weigh more than 2 average human beings) obviously I need to use what I know better than what I've been doing. But RhiRhi93 we can hold each others hand round minimins coz Ive not got a scooby do and using the time while my hubbs is watching all his rubbish on telly to tiptoe round here causing at least havoc as possible while trying to get to grips lol :D
Lisa xxx

Thanks Lisa ans 2013andslim, we'll do it together. That's kinda why I'm on here as a distraction from doing my college work. I'm getting more and more used to it but I still enjoy causing havoc :D haha xx

Hi!! Okay, so I know its late in 2012 (the last day infact lol) I'm still a 2012 newbie ;) Looking forward to seeing many targets (hopefully including my own!) met next year! xx

Hey I'm hoping to restart slimmimng world after a year off. Being a StudentiI can't afford classes but I have them books. I was wondering of there was a Studentthread with any tips while at uni? Hoping to lose 3st this time around:) :) :)

Back