Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Rejoined last Wednesday, at WI tonight i lost 4lbs, really pleased.

Hi guys, thanks for the helpful thread! I am most definitely a newbie (at this site , not sw!) I have been up and down for about 26 weeks! But this time, is the right time! Hope you are all doing well :) ps, how do you all get your little widgets and quotes etc :)

hi.to to all.i am new on .this site my name is lorna.i left work age 6o.and keept putting on weight.so once again went to slimming world.moved .and no club in the isle of lewis.so when we moved to cumbria .i joind again 7years latter.i have now got into the plan.and now its working for me.so if you are like me .dont wait like i did .you are never to old .and everyone is nice at the clubs.and helpfull.now i help newones .and its great so enjoy .

Hello all im Paul im 16st6lb i have previously lost weight using slimming world and got to 13 stone, but i stopped going to the meetings and thought i could do it on my own, turns out i cant and i miss the chats and the certificates so i started again this week and want to be around the 11-12 stone mark depending on how well i can keep it off, a few of my goals apart from lose the weight is to 1.become a fundraiser and run at least 3k to start with 2.have my photo inside the slimming world mag 3.become a slimming world consultant and help people change their lives. hope this time i can stick to it for life.

Hi everyone, I have just joined and am looking forward to sharing my journey with you all and hopefully helping with yours!

Hi everyone, just joined this afternoon. Put on 8lb over Christmas but managed to loose 3lb by restraint last week, started SW at home on Tues night and have lost another 1lb, so 4lb in a week..........very chuffed! :)

Hello All, I am new to Slimming World so still trying to get my head around it all. I started properly yesterday, so far so good. Hope I can get rid of my baby weight once and for all :)

Hello All, I am new to Slimming World so still trying to get my head around it all. I started properly yesterday, so far so good. Hope I can get rid of my baby weight once and for all :)

Hi Hun welcome to sw good luck losing the lbs :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello! New to slimming world, have been watching people on facebook losing shed loads of weight on it so I've signed myself up!

Attended Wednesday, started Thursday and so far so good! Just had my tesco delivery and gave away all my bad food (I'm a student so it didn't last long!) I've done a meal plan till next Friday and been using the diary religiously. Just scared I won't lose anything but we shall see on Wednesday :)

Hi everyone! New to SW and went for the first time on Wednesday night - have vowed to never be this weight again. Finding the plan great so far and it's only now I'm realising that the heaped spoons of mayonnaise, hunks of cheese and lashings of olive oil while cooking weren't a great idea! Oh, and lots of wine too :eek: Am feeling really motivated and everyone here seems really helpful and supportive. Wish me luck! And good luck to everyone else on their journey to getting back to their fabulous bests!! xx

Hi everyone! New to SW and went for the first time on Wednesday night - have vowed to never be this weight again. Finding the plan great so far and it's only now I'm realising that the heaped spoons of mayonnaise, hunks of cheese and lashings of olive oil while cooking weren't a great idea! Oh, and lots of wine too :eek: Am feeling really motivated and everyone here seems really helpful and supportive. Wish me luck! And good luck to everyone else on their journey to getting back to their fabulous bests!! xx

The 4 things which messed me up! Wine especially haha good luck :)

Nothing quite like wine and cheese eh? I've cut both out for now although to get my cheese fix I either Syn 25g of blue cheese or use Laughing Cow Light triangles from HexA. I can't risk having any other cheeses in the fridge as don't have the discipline yet to weigh and nibble in appropriate amounts. Same with wine come to think of it.....oh dear! :cool:

Nothing quite like wine and cheese eh? I've cut both out for now although to get my cheese fix I either Syn 25g of blue cheese or use Laughing Cow Light triangles from HexA. I can't risk having any other cheeses in the fridge as don't have the discipline yet to weigh and nibble in appropriate amounts. Same with wine come to think of it.....oh dear! :cool:

Nothing better, well apart from feeling and looking fab ;)

Yeah I've cut all 4 out, can't trust myself which is so sad but true! Might try and be good later on but for now...

Afternoon guys!! im off to sign up tomorrow evening and i've got to say im really excited!! i lost 2st 2years ago with weight watchers but it has since piled back on!! boohoo but i have a lovely holiday to motivate me!! so here goes i look forward to getting to know everyone Xx

Hi, I joined sw a week last Wednesday and I will lose 3st this year!!! I'm refusing to be 'the fat one' any longer!! After a week of sticking to the plan really well (I had 1 meal out but definitely didn't go over syns for the week) I maintained :-/ it was really disheartening as every other memeber lost between 4-10.5lbs :( I have stuck to it religiously this week and have just made a big pot of syn free soup for lunches this week so hopefully come Wednesday there will be a loss :)

Hello all,

New to Slimming World, started last week to lose my baby weight and then some! - Have over 5 stone to lose which is v.v. scary, enjoying it so far, I am on the Extra Easy plan, still can't quite beleive I can eat things like pasta and rice which as a veggie that loves italian and indian food makes me v happy. Very nervous about weigh in this week as I can't quite get my head around the fact that all the food I have eaten this week (mostly free and have kept to my syns etc) is not going to end up on my already large belly!.

Back