Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hello all. I did lipotrim for like a week, however due to various different things (mainly bf and daughter, and missing food!) I decided to try SW. My local group meets tonight. I AM NERVOUSE!! Im hoping you guys will be able to support me as I have about 8st to lose! :(. Im just curious to know what is the average rate of weightloss I can expect? And can I REALLY eat as much as I like and still lose weight? Xx

Hi all, ive started following slimming world again today. I lost 3.5 stone on it about 3 years ago then since getting pregnant again totally fell off the wagon! I feel ready to shift this weight now :) this forum looks very informative so im just getting some food ideas before doing my online food shop :)

Hi All,

I'm trying again after doing it on-off for ages. I'm hoping to lose around 4 stone in 9 months.
Wishing everyone good luck with their weight loss plans! :D

Me Too! I want to lose the same amount of weight by then as well... I am so pleased to have found this site as it is so helpful.

Morning guys, well today is the day me and the OH have restarted the Slimming World way of life! :) We are doing the plan from home, as funds are tight. Using last years books. (Hopefully there are not too many changes lol!). Let the journey begin.......

Regards,
SB

Hello all,

I am also a new starter to Slimming World...in a sense. I'm a new re-starter :) Picked up the torch once more and I'm going to try and shift 3 stone and get myself down to a healthy weight. Not to mention that the new netball season has started and i need to get good and fit so I can chase down some attackers!!!!

Starting again is both easier and more difficult I've found! But I'm looking forward to seeing a healthier me at the end! First week in, weigh-in this morning, minus 2lbs! I was hoping for a little more but I had a bit of a naughty weekend so I'm pleased :D

@SweatyBetty - I 'lent' my books out to somebody and never got them back! Trying to do it from memory myself...this site has been really useful in finding out syn values and HE quantities I've found. Worth bearing in mind :)

Good luck everyone!!!!

Hiya everyone I've decided to join Slimming World tonight goin to 1st class at 6.30. I have decided that I want my life to be a lighter one from now on, and hello and GL to everyone else taking the plunge :D

Hiya everyone I've decided to join Slimming World tonight goin to 1st class at 6.30. I have decided that I want my life to be a lighter one from now on, and hello and GL to everyone else taking the plunge :D

Good luck Stevie xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello everyone. Well I have decided to join slimming world .. again! Think this is the third or fourth time I have joined and I really have to do it this time! After the breakdown of my marriage at the end of 2011 and ending up on my own (my daughter is living with my ex) I let myself really go and am heavier than I have ever been before. I really really need to shift a lot of weight and hoping that with a bit of support I can do it.

I am joining the class on Thursday evening but want to try and prepare myself first. I know how much I weigh and am disgusted with myself!

I hope I can make some good friends and give and receive support on here.

So hello and good luck to everyone!!

Hallo everybody!
I have started SW last year ;) at the beginning of December :) I flew by Xmas and lost a total of 1 stone and 2.5pounds upto now!

My friend from work told me about this site so I though to join you for some inspiration and like minded chat!
Good luck everybody with New Year's resolutions!

Hello everyone. Well I have decided to join slimming world .. again! Think this is the third or fourth time I have joined and I really have to do it this time! After the breakdown of my marriage at the end of 2011 and ending up on my own (my daughter is living with my ex) I let myself really go and am heavier than I have ever been before. I really really need to shift a lot of weight and hoping that with a bit of support I can do it.

I am joining the class on Thursday evening but want to try and prepare myself first. I know how much I weigh and am disgusted with myself!

We're in a similar boat, i seperated from my husband last Feb and my son and daughter both live with him ( their choice)... About a 4 hr drive away. I miss them so much and had a very lonely christmas, was my son's birthday too and i didn't get to see him. The past yr has been hell and i have been comfort eating big time but i'm determined to make 2013 a healthier yr. Good luck to you hun x :)

Hi Everyone,

I have just joined minimins on recommendation from those at my SW group. I joined Slimming World roughly 12 weeks ago and have lost just over 1 stone. Feeling great in the new year just hoping to reach my target of loosing 3 stone this year.

I'm so glad I stumbled across this forum! Everyone is so helpful and friendly!

I think I may have more of a chance of succeeding this time knowing I'm not doing it completely alone! :)

I'm so glad I stumbled across this forum! Everyone is so helpful and friendly!

I think I may have more of a chance of succeeding this time knowing I'm not doing it completely alone! :)

It's great isn't it :) I've learnt so much already.

Hi Sarah good luck to you x are you going to start a diary on here? Don't be disgusted with urself we are all here for the same reason :)x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I really love Minimins - this site has been such an amazing font of information and knowledge and everyone is so supportive and friendly. I'm a newbie too and am determined to lose this weight once and for all. Good luck everyone! :)

Hi everyone! I have been a member on the site since April, when I tried the Cambridge diet, but it was a massive fail! I just love to eat too much! I've re started on SW since the begining of the year and so far lost 6lbs in the first two weeks.
I love looking at the inspirational photos on here, they make me so motivated!
Good luck to everyone, and if anybody's looking for a slimming buddie around the 15st mark, add me as a friend!
love
Cat

Back