Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hello :)

New to MM but been on Slimming World for quite a while. I love it!

Good luck to everyone who has just started. Don't get disheartened if you don't lose some weeks it will often show the week after and make sure you're eating 5-15 syns a day!

Last edited:
Hi I'm Polly 47 and have been a member here before. Doing SW from home since 7th jan. Have lost 9lbs to date. Unfortunately I'm full of these flu bugs since new year so having honey and lemon drinks to ease the throat which isn't helping!

Hi everyone i have just had my very 1st weigh in and i have lost 5lb!!!! i am over the moon....so so happy :) xxx

Hullo! I'm back to SW after I lost 2.5 st last year, but put back on most of that in the last half of 2012 oops lol!

Finding the plan much harder this year as Iv just quit smoking as well so finding a need to eat a lot ALL THE TIME! Perhaps it's just an excuse, or psychological I don't know. Anyways, Good luck to everyone! These forums inspired me before so here we go again!! :) x

As you have said above I think this is why I have turned to SW. When u break it down its just a really good long term eating plan. It's home cooking, it's the healthy eating plate that dietician's talk about. It also teaches about what quantity of treats 'syns' fat can be consumed to keep a healthy diet.

It's about the only weight loss group that really embeds good manageable and a sustainable healthy eating plan which should be for life.

I have only really just got to the true understanding of the plan - but I can feel it changing me for the better for life x

I went to a dietician before through my GP - and she was telling me how many portions of everything I should eat in a day - very similar ratio to SW - but simply by telling me the portions of everything it meant everything was limited and I felt instantly deprived - SW removed the limits and the good stuff and only limits the bad - so much easier on the brain to work without limits, and just concentrate on the ratio.

Hi everyone, I'm quite new so thought I would pop in to say hello!

I restarted slimming world at the beginning of January after a long break - I lost 5 stone doing the plan a few years ago but have managed to put in all back on and a bit more just for good measure!

Am still very much in my honeymoon period and am loving feeling back in control at the moment :)

As I am doing SW from home this time, I have loved finding this forum and reading everyone's comments, so thanks everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm quite new so thought I would pop in to say hello!

I restarted slimming world at the beginning of January after a long break - I lost 5 stone doing the plan a few years ago but have managed to put in all back on and a bit more just for good measure!

Am still very much in my honeymoon period and am loving feeling back in control at the moment :)

As I am doing SW from home this time, I have loved finding this forum and reading everyone's comments, so thanks everyone!!

Hi there, i think it's great when you make the decision to take control over your eating habits and SW gives you so much more flexibility than all the other diets i've tried ;-)

Hello.I am new to slimming world and so far just finishing my third week and have lots 6lb

Back