Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Afternoon everyone, my names Barbara and this is the 3rd time of doing slimming world. Both times before it was either red or green not extra easy. I dont have much to lose but need the motivation of attending a class to get me going as I have tried other ones before and failed

Hi I am new to this forum started sw end jan lost 10lb up to now need to loose another 2st11lb I need all the surport I can get looking farward to al your surport and hope I can find my way around here good luck to you all :confused:

Hi guys,
I'm AJ, and I'm in my first year of uni.
I joined slimming world in 2009, been at target for nearly 3 years but since being diagnosed as coeliac last year I've gained about half a stone, so now I'm at the top end of target and want to get back to the bottom! I struggle to get to a class regularly as my schedule is not the same week in week out, so need a little help to keep inspired and motivated!

Hi All - Back at SW after getting to target 15 years ago having lost just over a stone. The years in between have been spent working too hard, stressing too much, living abroad and eating and drinking far too much! Sooo happy to be back in the SW family and the world of stickers, certificates and other related SW stationery :) This time around there's more to lose, not sure of the final target yet but I'll know when I feel it.

I too am back for my final attempt at getting this weight off for good. Lots of support and we will succeed x x

Hey guys

This site was recommended by a friend once she heard I was going to try the Slimming World eating plan. I do not have the books so I'm working off notes I copied. I tried it for 8 days with no change, I was disheartened so in the middle of a blip. I will start again once I find out more information.

Goals- this month to slim down and fit dress for friends wedding
By the end of the year I would like to be size 16/18

Hey guys

This site was recommended by a friend once she heard I was going to try the Slimming World eating plan. I do not have the books so I'm working off notes I copied. I tried it for 8 days with no change, I was disheartened so in the middle of a blip. I will start again once I find out more information.

Goals- this month to slim down and fit dress for friends wedding
By the end of the year I would like to be size 16/18

Good luck to you... This site is very helpful but if u can attend a SW class u get amazing support from there

Hello everyone.
What an amazing forum, so many ideas and recipes and support! I've been on Slimming world since June last year and have lost 2stone but really struggling to get rid of the final half stone. I've taken up running as exercise and I've just completed my 2nd 10k - really chuffed with myself lol! Look forward to chatting with you all :)

Jus joined slimming world 2day lookin forward 2 see wat it brings alot 2 get use 2 n very different from weight watchers but hopefully i can get my head around it n start 2 lose weight again :)

HI Im just joined, Im on Slimming World since end of June 2012, so far I lost 1st 9lbs, need another 5 lbs to my 2 st reward.

Hiya all

I'm thinking very seriously about joining a SW class but have never done this before. I did SW from home a few years ago but realistically I think I need the discipline a class might give me. I don't want to use the online one as the local class to me is in a sports centre so I can use the gym there afterwards. My 13 year old daughter wants to come too and I think this would be a good opportunity for us to spend some time together.

I'm a bit shy - can I just turn up on the night or do I have to phone the consultant beforehand? Do I have to take anything with me? I'm very nervous. Can you tell? lol.

Hiya all

I'm thinking very seriously about joining a SW class but have never done this before. I did SW from home a few years ago but realistically I think I need the discipline a class might give me. I don't want to use the online one as the local class to me is in a sports centre so I can use the gym there afterwards. My 13 year old daughter wants to come too and I think this would be a good opportunity for us to spend some time together.

I'm a bit shy - can I just turn up on the night or do I have to phone the consultant beforehand? Do I have to take anything with me? I'm very nervous. Can you tell? lol.

I phoned my consultant a few days before, she is really lovely! I was nervous as well and am the only man in a group of 30 women!! But they have made me feel so very welcome. Go for it, u have nothing to lose.... Only the weight that is!! GOOD LUCK

Hiya all

I too am shy, I text my consultant and she was fantastic, gave me all of the info I needed and encouraged me all the way, sadly I dont have the time to attend meetings now so am doing SW from home. x x

Thanks Cornish. We're going to go tomorrow night ...deep breath!! I have heard that the consultant in my area is v nice and you are very, very brave if you started in a class with 30 women!!!

Hi, I'm Hileena....North East England.I am...was? a target member about 2 months ago.
Due to various reasons I havent managed to get to class so not got a clue what i am now.:cry:
I am goling to try and go on Tuesday.
Hileena

Hi everyone
I am new to SW and joined last week Thursday. I know a few people who have lost loads of weight with this diet so I hope it works for me.

Fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

Good luck to you..... I'm sure u will do very well

Thank you!!

I really hope so. My willpower hasn't been very good but I have to say that I have had a good week with only one episode of going over my syns. I managed to pull myself back together which is unusual for me as I would usually give up lol.

Good luck everyone :D

Back