Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hello! I am a newb and thought I would do my first post here (seems the ideal place lol). I have just had my first baby (A little girl who weighed a chunky 11lb) and I am hoping to get slim and healthy so I can be much fitter and have the energy to keep up with her in many years to come lol. I also feel rather flabby bellied after the pregnancy and would like to feel a lot better about myself. My first goal is to lose 2stone and my prime goal at the moment is to lose 7stone and when I hit that target I can go onto another goal. :D

Hello all, my name is Toria and I began my weight loss journey in August of last year. I have lost 4 stone 6 1/2lb. Am looking to hit 5 stone and then maintain, but this last half a stone seems the hardest to shift! Have read the forum for a while so thought I should finally join and start posting :)

I joined SW last week and my first weigh in was last night i lost 7lbs. Have not felt hungry at all this week. Just been sticking to the plan using my healthy A's and B's and using my syns. Only thing i'm finding hard is cutting down the drink :)

Hi I'm Lyndsey. I'm trying to follow slimming world alone so thought I would join this group for a bit of support. I've lost 2 stone already and got another 3 to go! Wish me luck 

Congratulations on the loss!!! I try to just have a little drink on a weekend and I've swapped wine and lager for vodka and diet coke 

Yeah i drink Vodka over lager/cider normally anyway although do like a nice glass of wine.......drink is easy to come by though as i run a pub so have to hope my willpower stays strong !

I tried to follow the SW alone but found that it was easier to "cheat" that way...but then i never joined any forums to give advice/motivation. Best of luck :)

Hi I'm Lyndsey. I'm trying to follow slimming world alone so thought I would join this group for a bit of support. I've lost 2 stone already and got another 3 to go! Wish me luck 

Hi! Congratulations on your loss so far. I have been following the plan on my own too- 2st 9lb down so far with 2 and a half to go! My losses have been slowing lately so I'm on here for motivation and ideas to keep it up.

Good luck with the rest of your journey :)

Managed to avoid the chocolates and crisps in the canteen and came out with a mullerlight yoghurt instead :) I'm going to have to try this scan bran cake that some of the ladies at my class were talking about. Really low syns and helps with a chocolate fix

Hi I'm new to minimins but not to slimming world I've lost 5st on it so far still got another 3 to go! Would love some new ideas for green and original days! I think this site is fantastic and really encouraging :-D x

Hello only found this hidden gem of a website late last night

Started slimming world 5 weeks ago after years of trying nearly every diet on market finally got myself in a good place and so far (touches wood) going really well

Lost 2st 3 lb in 5 weeks plenty to shift mind ;)

Hello only found this hidden gem of a website late last night

Started slimming world 5 weeks ago after years of trying nearly every diet on market finally got myself in a good place and so far (touches wood) going really well

Lost 2st 3 lb in 5 weeks plenty to shift mind ;)

I too only found this website this week after someone mentioned it in class. It is really good you should look at the before and after pictures they are amazing.
Wow you've lost so much weight in such a short time - well done.

I've done slimming world before and it is such an easy routine to follow, really makes you think about your syns though. I used quite a lot of mine on drink last night and wish i'd used them on something tasty instead like adding a bit of cheese or sundried tomatoes to my salad for lunch. Oh well lesson learned!

Hi, new to the forums but not to SW, been doing it on/off for eight years now, just got my stone award at group this week along with gold body magic :) Looking forward to swapping recipes and tips to help keep it fresh!

Hi everyone! Joined SW online on Friday, this is a great website, looking forward to joining in :)

hello to all the newbies! x

Hi, I'm new here! I joined Slimming World at the end of May, and I've lost 12lbs so far. I think that the food plan is having a really good impact on the way I feel about food :)

:wavey:Just saying Hi to all the newbies.....I'm an old poster now, I joined 12 days ago!!lolol! Have to say the ladies on here have been very welcoming, and very helpful. I joined SW 5 weeks ago and have had 4 WIs, and this week I stayed exactly the same. I just wanted to say, that I'm NOT disheartened, and when you read the posts you will see that it happens to EVERYONE! I have been 100% on the plan since day one....no cheating whatsoever, and was a little bit gutted last week.....but I'm looking on the bright side...I have a lot to lose so am determined I think for the first time in my life. This forum is a Godsend, because there's so much support and someone to put you right if you're having problems. Good luck to you all xx:)

Back