Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hi
I have just registered. I have just joined SW online, I have attended groups before and lost about 3 stone but have put it all back on and a little more so am hoping doing it online will be as successful as I am getting married in just under 3 months and though I know I have left it too late to lose the whole 3-4 stone I need to lose, I am hoping I can make a decent dent in it :)
I have joined this forum in the hope of support and motivation.

Hi everyone x iv joined Minimims as find reading the posts amazingly supportive and gosh do I need it lol, I've lost quite a bit and apart from a blip last week I've been focussed in this next stage of my jaunt to get back to a healthy weight x

Hello. I am new. I was referred by a friend to Slimming World and this site. I just joined Slimming World this past friday so learning about the program and how to work all this stuff. I'm still worried I'll be the only person ever to gain weight on this plan. It seems so generous! x

Hi :D I'm Dawn. I've done SW before and lost a stone and a half, but quit when the going got tough. This time I am determined to do it. I have ALOT of weight to lose and dont expect to do it anytime soon. But theres nothing I want more in the world than to be a healthy weight again . I have lost ALL my confidence since gaining weight and hopefully, once it starts coming off I will find 'me' again.

Hello all,

Just joined here today and joined SW Online last night. Tomorrow i shall be starting afresh :) lost a stone after having my second son but decided i need a bit more help.

Hi all, I'm shellsuit, AKA, Shell, lover of all things retro :D

This Wednesday will be my 3rd WI, so fingers crossed, I get any loss, as its * week, pah!

Look forward to chatting to you all xx

Hi, I have just found minimums tonight but have been a member of slimming world since mid Jan and have lost 2st12 so far. I seem to have hit a motivational wall. I guess that's how I found my way here. :)
Debs

Hi all, I'm shellsuit, AKA, Shell, lover of all things retro :D

This Wednesday will be my 3rd WI, so fingers crossed, I get any loss, as its * week, pah!

Look forward to chatting to you all xx

It's my second WI and also my star week. Not sure what to expect :-(

It's my second WI and also my star week. Not sure what to expect :-(

No, nor me. I've been very good though, so we shall see. I've read posts where peple gain every month, then others were they always lose.

I'm dreading it lol! x

Hi!
Tomorrow will be my 3rd weigh in, i lost 2.5lbs the first week and stayed the same last week, i feel like i have no will power and I'm a bit picky with what i eat! Think I'm struggling abit :( i need help!!!

Hi there I am newbie have a question, if I made homemade crisps using frylight and onion herb mix would this be Syn free snack Sebastian x

Hi xx I'm Lea

I'm doing SW and Orlistat together , I have done SW years ago before the extra easy came out so I'm trying to get my head round that .

Xxx

Hey Guys,

First time in a long time I have joined and posted on a forum :(

And it's the very first time I have ever joined Slimming World!

I went to my first meeting last Wednesday (19/06/2013) and felt very welcomed.

I have my first weigh in the morning, my first week has gone very smooth even with working in a non diet friendly environment.

Any way just wanted to say a big hello :wave_cry:

Kant AKA GimpyBits

Hello!

First time trying any kind of 'diet' after years of sticking head in the sand! Loving the forum - you all seem really supportive. Been to group a couple of times so far and find it a little awkward at the moment but think I just need to get into the spirit maybe. xx

Hey Guys,

First time in a long time I have joined and posted on a forum :(

And it's the very first time I have ever joined Slimming World!

I went to my first meeting last Wednesday (19/06/2013) and felt very welcomed.

I have my first weigh in the morning, my first week has gone very smooth even with working in a non diet friendly environment.

Any way just wanted to say a big hello :wave_cry:

Kant AKA GimpyBits

Best of luck tomorrow :)

HELLO BEEN ON SW FOR 6 WEEKS ONLY SHIFTED 1/2 STONE SO on a mission now wanna shift 9 more stone at least but determined - hence how i found here and petes cook book!!! im in west sussex and doing this quite quietly only OH knows noone else as this is for me no one else :)

Back