Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hi, I have been doing Slimming World since the end of January. I have lost 2st 4lb to date but still have a way to go on my journey.

Hello, I've been a "browser" on here for a few months and have now plucked up the courage to post - never been on a forum before! I love the different threads and conversations on here and so inspiring, I have been on slimming world for 4 months now, due to poor health I have not been able to exercise or stay to meetings for the last month so feeling isolated in the world of slimming and sharing (prob why I am now posting here). I will make a profile thingy soon?! :)

Hi ladies, not been on here long myself, just think it's nice to have people say Hello back to you , good luck on your journeys x:wavey:

Hi all this is my second time on SW, first time got to my goal weight and maintained for a good while but when I moved to Canada it all went to pot with not being able to get my trusted favourite foods. Joined Weight Watchers but failed miserably . So now back on with USA SW and giving EE a go always a green girl. Going slow but going to keep at it. Anyway good luck to you all

Hi all, I'm new! I first joined slimming world in Feb this year and lost 6 pounds, then did a dissapearing act and went off the rails! put on just over a stone!:( but I rejoined 2 weeks ago and have so far lost 3 pounds. Looking forward to reading all your posts and finding my way round the forum! good luck to you all x

Hi all, I'm new! I first joined slimming world in Feb this year and lost 6 pounds, then did a dissapearing act and went off the rails! put on just over a stone!:( but I rejoined 2 weeks ago and have so far lost 3 pounds. Looking forward to reading all your posts and finding my way round the forum! good luck to you all x

Hi xxciaraxx - welcome back and well done on your weight loss so far :) It's brilliant here - it has been such a help to me. Keep up the good work and let us know how it's going :)

Hello All ,
I'm new here looking forward to hearing all your progresses and keeping my fingers crossed for myself as I am a mum of 2 who has recently lost 2 and a
Half stone I want to carry on
Healthy eating so I don't put it back on i i also would like to tone up abit too X

Hi everyone xx

Hi
Just joined SW in the last 3 weeks 61/2 lbs gone about another 4 stone to go. I have been overweight all of my adult life, starting various diets with great enthusiasm then losing faith and putting it all back on !! Maybe this time ??

Hi to all the newcomers.

Hi
I joined sw 8 weeks ago and have so far lost 12 lbs, still a very long way for me to go but im determined to get there and im sure being on here will be a great help

Hi
I joined sw 8 weeks ago and have so far lost 12 lbs, still a very long way for me to go but im determined to get there and im sure being on here will be a great help

Hey

Great start and welcome all the best for your journey

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. I haven't yet started Slimming World, but I've been researching it for ages and I think it's the one for me to try. I'm going to join this week and begin my lifestyle change.

This place seems really helpful, I'm hoping it'll help me along the way on my journey. :)

Thanks!

Welcome

Wish you all the best on our journey :) this place is fantastic I only found it 10 days ago has really helped me

Hi everyone, I rejoined slimming world last week after a couple of years away. Unfortunately I put on all of the 3.5 stone I lost before. I'm determined to lose it again and keep it off this time!

i used this forum for reference before but wasn't a registered member. I think being an active member of an online community like this will help me lose the weight and maintain it as well.

My first weigh in is tonight so fingers crossed I've got off to a good start :)

Hi All,

Im a newbie, first time ever to try slimming world. I'm just a bit nervous about eating all the carbs as usually when i diet i try to avoid them!! Do people eat little of them on this diet. I just joined my local class last night and am trying to get the hang of things and finding it a lil difficult :(

Hi, I'm new, I joined slimming world for the first time on Monday and I'm trying to get used to it all, this forum seems to offer a lot of support and I hope it will help. Thanks. :)

Hi I joined Slimming world 11 weeks ago and I have almost lost 1anx a half stone (1.5lb short). Enjoying the food but started to struggle with the low weight loss on scales as I approach target.

Back