Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Back again!

A year ago I had lost 3stone on sw but life (or my dads death in my case) got in the way and I ended up 0.5lb back off my starting weight, well I've sorted out my life now and am ready to get back on it, I restarted on 2 July and have already got 10.5lb shifted, I'm aiming for my stone this Tuesday! Good luck all xx
susan x

Hi everyone, and welcome. As you trawl round the threads you'll pick on the ones that will help you the most. I follow a couple of diaries, but as am not a spicy or adventurous cook, I tend to stay to what I like, but have cut out everything that makes me put on weight. Good luck on your journeys x

HIya im from Bournemouth and im vegan. x Lost 1 stone so far on extra easy now vegan and learning again on green days!

Hi there,
I am about to start my slimming world adventure, but living in Canada I will be doing it on my own. This seems like a great place for extra support, and sharing ideas.
I have read many success stories of slimming world, and I'm excited to see what lies ahead for me!

I am new to Minimins, been doing Slimming World on and off for years with no great commitment! Now I am the biggest I have ever been and I think THIS time Is my time!!
I am doing my meal plans in advance and I have broke my main target into smaller ones - I just hope this time I can stick to it and get some results!! goodness knows where I will end up if I don't!!

Hi everyone I am so glad I found this forum, it is packed with such fantastic and useful information. I am looking forward to working my way through all the threads :)
So far ive lost 2stone and 2lb and have been going to SW for 11 weeks.
I am over the moon with my weight loss to date and I am half way to target. Lovely to meet you all and say hello x

Hi everyone!
This site is absolutely fab! So many good ideas and inspirations, not to mention a quick fix to those frustrating syn values that for whatever reason can be hard to find! People on here are always helpful and although im new to 'posting' iv been regularly nosing through the threads of others for months! Lol.
Iv been doing Slimming World from home for just over a year and had lost 3stone so far, but after just returning from travelling, where there was just TOO much temptation, a little bit of weight crept back on! So now im back on track and hoping to have as much success as before.
Love SW and love MiniMins. Welcome to all newbies, we can do it!:)

Hi, I have recently signed up to SW online and lost 3 kg (about 6.5 lb) so far. I am English but live in Denmark so can't get to any groups.
Am really glad I found this forum and am looking forward to trying some of the recipes on here. Compared to supermarkets in the UK, Danish ones are crap, having no or very little choice in low fat and fat free products and sometimes it can be difficult to get hold of certain ingredients that we take for granted in England. So if anyone else out there is living in Denmark and has some good tips or recipes, I would love to hear from you :)

Hi All,

I am new to the forum, never really been on a forum before. It looks great.

I have about 5 stone to lose and on my second week of slimming world. Weigh day today so keeping my fingers crossed. xx

Thank you beachbabetobe13 and autumnbabe,

I have just come back from my second weigh in and lost 3lb :) so that's 5.5lb in 2 weeks, not too bad and down into the next stones too. Feeling positive x

Hi, I'm Jaxs. I have 10 weeks until my wedding and am hoping to lose a few pounds so decided to try slimming world. I am mainly following green days (as I love pasta). I am interested in hearing all your ideas, hints and tips and trying out some of the recipes. Hope I don't annoy you all with too many questions. Thanks

Hi Jaxs, ask away, we all do it, and lots of people are really helpful, good luck on your journey x

Back