Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hello All,
Starting my journey today! and what a week to start, meals out this week - luckily I have planned my meal for tonight Thanks to the forums here!

Hi I'm new here. Joined SW on Monday night. Spent a fortune yesterday on food and this is my first day on plan. Need my old self back. Have only set myself an interim goal for now but I'll be happy to reach that. Looking forward to sharing with you all

Kazzah71
How did your first day go? Yes I spend a lot but once you have most things it gets less! I look for offers and bargains :)

Hi ingers
How are you finding eating out? I'm out for a meal tonight and were going to Toby calvary so hoping it'll be fine and I keep away from the desserts! I'm trying to stay in my syns for now :)

Hi green pea. Had a good day yesterday thanks. And so far so good today. Just hope I see a difference on the scales on Monday. Weekend will be a challenge. No more McDonald's or kfc's with the kids. They not happy :)

That's great! I've just got home from Toby Calvary and managed to say no to pudding so I'm really pleased :) but I did have 2 roasties..

Oooh. I love Toby's. made sure I treat myself last weekend to one of them. Good to be naughty now and again Cant resist those yorkshires or the roasties, or the mash , or the cauliflower .... ha ha. Can't believe I have to go shopping for fruit n veg again already x

Hi!!!
Im new to this site and slimming world, got a few (more than a few) baby pounds to lose! Ive been popping on this site for a while so decided to sign up!!!

Hi Jem1. I'm new too. Have sneaked a look at this site for a while now before registering. There are some really good meal ideas and everyone seems so friendly and supportive. Good luck on your journey xx

I know my fruit bowl decreases rapidly after two days! I'm not eating much veg more salads, but it all goes very fast.. Made some nice pork burgers tonight with sweet potato chips in the actifry with a big salad was lovely.. And it's ideal for my husband too as he wouldn't know it was a 'diet burger' :)

Hi Kazzah! You've done the same as me then, good luck to you too! I'm just about to try finding some breakfast ideas as im funny with milk so any ideas would be appreciated!!! X

Yeah that's what I need. Ideas for feeding family without them realising its a SW meal. Just bought tesco,s lean pork mince. There's a recipe for sausage and egg n mcmuffin I'm gonna try on them this weekend along with chicken dinner tomorrow and a pasta bake tonight. Like the sound of sweet potato wedges too. X

Hi Jem1. If u ok with yoghurts you could substitute the milk with a muller fat free yoghurt with fruit and muesli. So far I've done that for brekkie , also a fresh fruit salad (including a banana fills you up). Poached egg on toast (using bread for HexB). I'm treating myself to lean bacon, poached egg and mushrooms and a grilled tomato today. I don't like beans but they're also free so you cd add them and a veggie sausage for a full brekkie. All free. X

Ahh thanks for that! I've got scrambled eggs on toast this morning as I don't like beans either!!! Kind of wish I did though to put them in a spud!! Yoghurt and fruit sounds good too! X

Sometimes I have an Alpen bar and fruit or muller with bran flakes with fruit quite nice and crunchy! This more I had two be good to yourself sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, poached egg and beans kept me going all day pretty much! Had a banana and muller for lunch.. I'm at a party tonight and have a bottle of wine but its within my weekly syn amount so fingers crossed!!! X have a great weekend

Hi there everyone, hope you don't mind me joining you guys for some support and motivation. I am currently at 11.1 from 11.6 in one month. I am hoping to get back into the tens this week (weigh in Monday) and hope to be at 10.9 by the time I go away on the 10th of September. So any ideas or suggestions would be most welcome just to add I am brand new on here.. So please bear with!

Back