Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hi jennie Ive got the same amount as you to lose Have rejoined classes and my 3rd weigh in is tomorrow night :) Ive lost 5.5lbs so far and hoping for 1/2st tomorrow! We can do this together!

love Dee x

good luck x

Hiya i started my sw diet on the 05/08/2013 lost 10pound in my first week and 4 last week!!

Ive got 9stone 11lb to lose now long way to go

Ah we'll done. Doing great so far :)

Hi everyone, I'm Tara. I started my SW journey 3.5 weeks ago after gaining 2 stone since Christmas! I'm really enjoying the plan, although my weight loss is slow. As long as I get there in the end I'll be happy! Best of luck to everybody x

hi, i know its a while since anyone posted here but im a newbie... and this is the first newbie thread I came across. like it says above I just needed somewhere to start and thought id say hello here. im in serious need of help, inspiration and will power to re-join SW next week.... help, advice and inspiration WELCOME!!!! :)

thanks

Nichola xx:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Hi everyone,
I'm Emma and I've been a Slimming World member since September 2012, and so far I've lost 3st 13lb!
I love my new lifestyle, and even though I've got a long way to go to my target weight I'm proud of how far I've come.

I only came across this forum whilst googling some scan bran receipes, it's been great having a read through of some of the diaries / tips etc.

:D

Hi Everyone

Starting back after a break lost 5 stone for my wedding and now have gained 3 stone back from being happy :D need to look like i did on that day so back on it and by Christmas want to have lost most of my weight HERE Goes :whacky068:

Hello! I'm Kezia, been with skimming world for two weeks, I'm still getting to grips with it all, I'm trying to keep all of my food separate at the mo so I can keep track of exactly what I'm eating and so that I can write it all down, I think because of this I'm finding everything pretty dry a lot of chicken potatoes and salad, so I'm having baked beans or tinned tomatoes with basically every meal ha! I think that i will became more confident as the weeks go on and I'll be able to start making some of the recipes e.g spag bol.good luck to everyone!! Xxx

Hi, Im tanith and i started slimming world 2 weeks ago. I lost 6.5LB the first week, which i was mega pleased with but after a weeks holiday gained 2.5LB :cry:Im going to try Success Express this week to try and lose 3lb this week to reach my half stone...wish me luck xx

Hi everyone, I'm not really a newbie as had been on Cambridge for quite a while but have swapped to SW after the huge gains you can get coming off of Cambridge. I have around 4 stone to lose so will be going for quite a while.
Fabulous support on this site will make it easier though.

Tracy x

Hi Everyone, I am totally new to this page and a rejoiner at SW last week although I must confess I never went to my first weigh in as I couldn't even manage one single day on plan.
I work full time and have 2 children, this is not my excuse for not being on plan I just really struggle to organise myself and I know if I don't make changes soon my weight is going to spiral drastically out of control!!!
I am hoping with the support of all you lovely slimmers I will be able to keep on track and start to see some good results!!

Good luck to all new members you have made a good choice :)

All the best

Hiya. How's you? Well done on what you have done so far. It's fantastic. Seeing results like yours makes me believe x x

Hi All,

I am new to the forum but not new to SW. Have just re-joined again online (done this several times now) each time I give up after a couple of months or so but without dieting I have managed to lose a stone so have come back to try and get it all gone for good. I usually fall apart when I don't plan so this is something I am going to work on this time round.

Back