Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hi, just restarting sw - going it alone as I cant get to a class and to join online is just too expensive a hit as its going to cost £60 inititially and I just cant afford it so will no doubt be looking for assistance with syn queries, etc. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Hey there! £60 is a lot for online...if it were half that I bet theyd get so many more new members who want to take that first step but are scared of going to a group.

Hi all! I restarted again last night after a three month hiatus. Joined with some of my colleagues last night, back to class after doing it alone last time. I do really enjoy the SW plan and feel motivated :).

hi all!! joined slimming world yesterday and i am really excited for what lies ahead.
it seems like planning is the key and so i am going to become one of those people that is obsessed with food optimising instead of just obsessed with food.
noticed i have had a dull headache this afternoon so drinking more to try and get rid... i am guessing its because normally i would have stuffed crazy amounts of sugar into my system by now and my body is freaking out.

Hi All! Not new but I haven't been around for months so thought I'd pop in and reintroduce myself! I'm determined to stick with it this time and I've even started listening to one of those hypnosis tracks that are supposed to help with willpower!:p

Hi I've been reading the forum and found loads of useful info so thought I'd actually join and say hello as you all seem a friendly bunch!

My names Kirsty and I've just had my 6th weigh in. Lost 9.5lbs so far which I'm happy with especially with 2 weddings and 2 birthdays to contend within the last few weeks!

Had a 0.5lb gain on Monday but I'm back on track now. Hoping to lose a decent amount of weight - I'd love to be a size 14!

Hi
iv just joined again and hoping to shift it and keep it off again can't wait to have a look about again iv been a member on here for years but I'm so determined this time and wanted some other slimming world buddies to chat with :)

Hi sexyeyes...I'm new too..just started week 2..so far so good..how are you doing with your week?..:wavey:

Hi all, I'm Tracy and I've just restarted sw at home. Gonna join a group in a couple of weeks for some support and motivation. I first joined sw 3years ago and lost nearly 3 stones, just short of my target I stopped going to class, now here I am with it all back on! Deffo want to do it this time so I ll need lots of support girls, let's all do it together!

Hello everyone!

Last week I decided I was never going to weight 12 st 9 lb again so I joined slimming world and have been doing it from home for a week. I can't believe it but I've lost 4 1/2 lbs in one week! I wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who posts as I've been searching on here every day since I started and it has helped me stay motivated and I'm sure has massively helped towards my loss. This is my first post, hopefully of many!

hello everyone. I'm new to minimins, but have done SW before, not had a good year with it so far, bit back and forth, but back from hols and determined not to be the beached whale on next years holiday!! Plus I have a bridesmaids dress to fit into in April! can someone tell me how you get the little tickertape thing at the bottom of your pages? Ceers. look forward to the ride!!

Hi all! I'm Jenny and I've struggled with my weight all my life. I'm travelling the world with my husband and plan to do so indefinitely, but I need to do something about my weight so I'm not constantly uncomfortable or embarrassed in vests and shorts. My bingo wings are always on show and I have to wear trousers otherwise my thighs rub together. It's not fun and it means I hate having my photo taken when I should be striking a pose every five minutes to show what amazing things we're doing!

I did SW some years ago so I've decided to try and apply it to food on the road. I'm not sure if it'll work as all my meals are eaten out, but I'm going to give it a damned good go! Let's do this!

:wavey: Yet another new face here.
I started slimming world on 12 August and have lost a total of 10.5lbs so far. Am really happy with my progress, first week was an amazing 6lb loss, but have been steadily losing 1.5lbs every week since. Managed to bag slimmer of the week this morning too which has given me a massive boost. So 10.5 down, 50.5 to go to get to my interim target of 11st. Long road to travel, but it'll all be worth it when I see my before and after pics!

Hi,
I am going to rejoin a SW group tomorrow eve hopefully if i finish work on time, and funny, i had an email from the group today saying about rejoining and about a voucher in woman magazine out tomorrow....must have been a premonition :)

Hi,
I am going to rejoin a SW group tomorrow eve hopefully if i finish work on time, and funny, i had an email from the group today saying about rejoining and about a voucher in woman magazine out tomorrow....must have been a premonition :)

Hello!
I had the same in a text message! So il be buying the mag and joining tomorrow evening too!! :)

Aim: To be a fit and healthy glowing Yummy Mummy! size 12-14 :)

Back