Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Hiyaa :) i just joined last night so my first day is today...when i get outta bed :p haha ...so excited to start but very lost as im a former weightwatcher ...andrea x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It will take you a few days to get the hang of it Andrea, but I think is easier to stick to than WW...not so restrictive..:newbie:

Hi Everybody

Just wanted to introduce myself I am Chrissie and I'm new to Slimming World, I want to lose 4 stone and get back to a healthy size 10/12 like I always was until I met my husband!!

Just thought I would join this forum for some extra help in acheving my goal, I have tried dieting before now with extreme failure! But this seems to be working for my aunt and my mum so thought I would make it work for me too!

Anyway enough rambling and hi :)

Hi Everybody

Just wanted to introduce myself I am Chrissie and I'm new to Slimming World, I want to lose 4 stone and get back to a healthy size 10/12 like I always was until I met my husband!!

Just thought I would join this forum for some extra help in acheving my goal, I have tried dieting before now with extreme failure! But this seems to be working for my aunt and my mum so thought I would make it work for me too!

Anyway enough rambling and hi :)

Hi Chrissie

This site will really help you in staying motivated :D

xx

Having failed to do it alone online, a local class started last night and I bit the bullet and joined. Quite a big class, was about 112 there, and I was the only guy. Just spending the morning reading through the books and trying to get my head round the plan.

Yeah, I think because it's the first ever class in Limerick it drew in a lot. She's running 2 classes next week to try and split the numbers. It took quite a while to get everyone weighed at the end. We were all given raffle tickets too for the first night, and the number on the ticket was also the order in which they called people to be weighed eg 1-20, 21-40 etc.
I think it was more than she anticipated as they had to go off and get extra chairs. The plan looks great.

Hi all!
I started SW last Monday from home - I wanted to see whether it worked for me or not before I joined up. It did seem to work, I used the 7-day free plan on the website as a guide, and lost 3.5lbs (but I also lost the plot with it all over the weekend). I joined a group yesterday so now I'm doing it properly, but I don't think the group is for me so think I'll just stay a few weeks and then move on to doing it from home again.

I have another eat-out weekend coming up so hope I have a good week!

They asked me yesterday what my target weight was - I'm not really sure what's healthy or realistic so I said I'd think about it :confused: Any ideas?

3 pounds down after 1 day?:O im loving this !!! Second day today and feeling full for much longer , my work trousers also feel looser:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all, Im rejoining Slimming World on Monday for the 100th time (or so it feels) My group are fab and the leader is amazing....

Holiday for August 2014 Booked....5 stone to lose.... IM GOING FOR IT!! Hoping this page can help me through those struggling times...

Please add me as a friend if your doing Slimming World, ReJoining, Or just want to lose weight :D

Hey everyone!

Im Janet! I joined sw last week and lost 7lbs in my first week. I am struggling with the plan ALOT as I have been a weight watcher for so long it's really difficult to get my head around the plan! And when i found out slimming world didnt have message boards on their website like weightwatchers i was feeling lost! But now I have found all of you lovely people!

So Hi!!

Hi Jessy

I certainly hope so..... Need all the motivation I can get!! I do have some yummy receipes my aunt gave me :)

Ooh fancy sharing them? :) xxxx

Hi I'm Emma, I'm doing slimming world from home.
I'm a veggie and love slimming world green days! I never do red days because I don't eat meat!
I have lost about a stone so far in about 6 months, which is really bad but to be honest I wasn't trying that hard and it's still a stone!

My aim is 4 stone total loss by my birthday in May next year, do you think this is realistic? That would take me down to a much healthier and happier 10st ish!

Not sure what else to say now...!

X

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi I'm Emma, I'm doing slimming world from home.
I'm a veggie and love slimming world green days! I never do red days because I don't eat meat!
I have lost about a stone so far in about 6 months, which is really bad but to be honest I wasn't trying that hard and it's still a stone!

My aim is 4 stone total loss by my birthday in May next year, do you think this is realistic? That would take me down to a much healthier and happier 10st ish!

Not sure what else to say now...!

X

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello :)

It is 32 weeks until May, and you have 56lbs to lose. So, yes it is possible! It might not be easy but will some hard work I reckon you can do it

xxxx

Hello there! I've just joined up as I am re-starting slimming world on Monday. Tried it before but just wasn't in the right frame of mind.... I am this time!

Hi everyone!

I've started back on the plan after 18 months off. I got down to my goal weight but then met someone, and a year later I'm a stone heavier than I want to be!! (Relationships may be good for the soul but not so good for the waistline!!!)

I'm off on holiday in 37 days (not that I'm counting!) and would really like to drop 9 pounds in that time. Any extra tips or help are very much appreciated on how I can speed it all up :)

Pippa x

Back