Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

Yayyy more recruits :) welcome

Hi im starting slimming world again next week but doing it on my own so will be here alot lol x

Hi im doing the same would like to loss 4st for next summer but 1st for xmas so im in the same boat good luck :cross:

Welcome to all the new members, I joined this site a month ago today and already I have 300 posts so Im totally addicted to here.

Hi everyone
i'm jess and recently engaged so i rejoined slimming world last week, i lost 5lbs in my first week so would love to find people here to chat to and swap ideas & recipes with to keep me motivated :)

Welcome Jess, no doubt you will be a beautiful bride, hope that you can get some tips from here, I joined just over a month ago and already I'm totally addicted. As I'm sure your aware, there is a thread about recipes and if you have any yourself to share then feel free to share on the recipes page

Hi all, Tom here, just joined Slimming World in midweek.

Be particularly interested if their are any guys on here as I'm currently the only man in a 40-person group!

Hi all, Tom here, just joined Slimming World in midweek.

Be particularly interested if their are any guys on here as I'm currently the only man in a 40-person group!

SNAP ha!

Welcome and all the best to you on your journey

Hi everyone! My name is Fi, started SW 3 weeks ago, have lost 8lbs up to now and 3rd weigh in is on Thurs (eek!) I finished my Music degree a year ago and have slowly piled the pounds on, I'm determined to shift them so I can get back into performing and chase the dream as they say. I'm not letting the weight gain hold me back so I'm shifting it haha! Been looking for a newbie group for the past few weeks, so HELLO :)

Hi there, I'm new and looking forward to hearing about other peoples journeys and getting some inspiration and support for my own.

Hi ya,
I started SW on the 28th Oct and to date I have lost 5lb, I have not joined a group due to cost's but hope I can follow it by using tips & advice from others.
I am willing to learn. I have a basic idea on how it works. My starting weight was 11st 1lb and would like to be 9st or under as I am only 5ft 1" and ever lb counts.
I am going on my hol's next year so have got something to aim at.
Thanks for taking the time to reading my little piece.

Hi Tom,

You are not the only one and personally I am glad to know that we don't need to be lonely men on hre anymore...lol

Hi all.. I joined slimming world 9 weeks ago and have so far lost 16lbs.. Looking forward to getting to know u all xx

Hi all :) 53yo man here, been on the Slimming World plan for a week and a half now. Managed to lose 8lbs on my first week (despite a fair bit of cheating). I know that the first week is always a bigger loss than the weeks that follow so I don't expect to repeat that. I probably have between 6 and 7 stones to lose, not set a target yet tho. Tom, I'm the only man in my weekly group too, I expect there are a lot of blokes in that position! Everyone at the meeting is very nice though, and I quite enjoy going along. I'm hoping this forum will be a good source of support and tips, looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hi I'm new to this site and am really struggling to lose just over a stone. I lost 2 and half stone on Rosemary Conley and kept it of for 3 years but have put a stone on with being poorly and just can't seem to shift it this time :-( hope finding this forum will help :)

Hi signed up for slimming world today again!!!! I know it works but just need to put a bit of hard work in x I've set a goal but let's just go with stone by stone.......... So here goes everyone! Good luck to you all.

Hi everyone. I'm new to MiniMins, having only heard about it today on Facebook. I've been doing Slimming World since February 2013 and while I enjoy the plan and find it easy to follow my weight loss is really really slow. It's lovely to find a whole community of other Slimming World members and I look forward to lots of chats and swapping of tips with like-minded people. All the best. Puffin.

Hey!

I've just started (obviously :) ), going to my first meeting this week and really hoping it's something I'll stick too :D

I've heard so many good things about slimming world and figure if I do it right, how can I not lose weight!

Hi everyone (newbies), you should look up the mushy pea curry! I personally wish id known about it sooner because it makes you realise how good you can eat on SW and it speeds up your losses. Just a little tip I thought id share :)

Back