Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

I'm off to check out that mushy pea curry :)

Seriously amazing!

Mushy Pea curry - syn free
2 tins of mushy peas, 1 tin of chopped tomatoes, 1 tin of baked beans, Onion - chopped, Garlic, Mushrooms - sliced, Curry powder

Fry onion & garlic in fry light, then add mushrooms. When cooked, add mushy peas, baked beans , chopped tomatoes and curry powder to taste, also a little swig of water helps.

Always nice to finish off with a few dried chilli flakes too :)

I made his on Saturday and I didn't like it..other half did!!!..but I am not a big fan of mushy peas..love the SW big mac..:)

Hi I've just re started. Done sw last year but stopped piled the weight back on and some more. I've got at least 5st to lose so it going to be a long road ahead. Fingers crossed

hi everyone

I have joined slimming world 3 weeks ago and had some great results I've lost 13lbs but wanna keep it up and hopefully use the website for some support and inspiration.

I have a ways to go but one day at a time ill get there my starting weight was 17 stone and now I'm 16.1 after 3 weeks so off to a good start but about might slow down a lot now but have a end goal and I will get there all xx

Hello Everyone!
Im Nicki, joined SW on the 19th so only on my 4th day, got quite a bit to lose so i will probably be here a while, never really lost any weight fast before so i expect i may be a pound a week kinda girl lol, im in the 13st region anyways.

*waves*

x

Welcome to all our newbies, I'm only on here since 7th October and I'm heading for my 500th post, look forward to getting to know you all and welcome

Hi there.
My name is Stella and I'm 49 !!!! (aaarggh where did the time go?)

I'm from England but now live overseas ....

I've been following a diet prescribed by my doctor for 3 months and lost 3.5 stone
but I've really been struggling with it these past couple of weeks - I am really, really
craving carbs

So I'd like to give the green plan (in particular though may alternate with sum red sometimes)
I did SW a long time ago for the EE plan came along

I could use some clarification .... are the healthy extras the same no matter what plan one is on ?

I am still a little over 20 stone - may I have the full 15 syns per day do you think ?
Can I save unused syns to use later in the week and is there a limit/maximum I can have in one day?
Apologies if any of these questions are in the wrong section ...

all advice welcome

thank you

Stella :rolleyes:

Back Again! I lost 1.5 stone over the last year with my OH but we both got fed up being continuously watching what we were eating... now we are paying the price.. So..... although we have both put on about 7lb each since this summer we feel that for health reasons have got to kick the weight off for good now... After a chocolate, kebab and cheesey filled weekend we know we must start eating properly again. so here goes!... both of us in our 60's, full of aches and pains, OH has blood pressure and although I have lost 4 st twice in my lifetime I would like to feel slim again... I have 4 stone to lose and OH has that and more... We have lots to look forward to in 2014 and want to make sure we both get there to enjoy it!

You came back and well done for that, what is done is done. I dont know if Im wrong but to me to remember what I lost before and have to face that again and more would be too much for me so I would say Im brand new and forget about what has happened in the past, I suppose everyone is different but to me I would just draw a line under it and also focus on the things that matter, blood pressure can be serious so I would definitely prioritise that and then obviously your GP will tell you to lose the weight (they all do - quelle surprise !!!) and this site is fantastic. I only joined 7th October and I'm totally hooked already, I get great motivation and slowly but surely the weight is coming off me and the compliments are flowing (can be a bit embarassing sometimes) but all in all I have lost 4st 4.5Ibs yayyyyy

Hi all. I've just started Slimming World from home in the hope that I will finally lose the weight I have carried for years and has made me a misery. I'm looking forward to learning all about it and sharing recipes with you all.
I have been browsing the past few days and I'm stunned at the incredible weight loss some of you have achieved with SW. Fingers crossed I can follow in your foot steps and feel confident again in my own skin without starving myself. :)

Back