Well As Day 1 Draws To An End

Emm28

Silver Member
Well as re-start day 1 draws closer to an end :) i can proudly say that it has gone well, even when i was cooking the kids dinner i wasn't tempted to have a nibble :)

All i have to focus on tommorrow is upping the water as ive not had the expected amount today :eek:

But overall its a big thumbs up from me :cool:

Good to hear that today has gone very well for you Emm:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

Good start - well done

Well done Emma, Not supprised you've not cheated with those bl---y horrible sausages. LOL

Well done Em. i just got in. Had a bar a soup ........and the plum!!! Only 2 litres of water and a chinese diet tea. i feel i am ready to surge ahead again though now.

Brillopads, well done hun!

Gx

Great re-start Emm - well done on today and def more water for us both tomorrow!!!

Aah well done emma, it is hard with kids this morning one had toast and butter the other toast and nutella, just wanted to get the dam spoon in the jar. x

Hey Emma Wtg Hun Keep Ur Chin Up Ive Got My First Weigh In 2 Morro So Nervous So Week 2 Dawns As Of 2 Morro Hope I Can Stick It Out. If U Having Probs With Taking The Water I Fill Up 1 Of Those Bottles With The Sports Cap Find U Can Manage It Better. Good Luck Hun Xxxpamxxx

Back