Well been brave

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
And uploaded some progress pics to an album lol pretty dire ones but I want a record of all my hard work lol!

Emma xXx

Wow Emma!! Thanks for posting those... you can see SUCH a difference so far - brilliant!! :) Keep up the hard work :) WOOP WOOP! xxx

Thanks anna, I'm still having a problem seeing any difference but had a lot of compliments lately so feeling good anyway. Even started doing my hair and make-up lol.

Emma xXx

They are brilliant photos, you can see such a difference in you --- love the close up one of you smiling...... tree looks great too :)

such a difference
this is why we love ll!!
ella
x

Such a difference already, well done! Love the one of your face, wonderful smile!

x

Thanks everyone :) and you look amazing porgeous, like a different person!

Thank you hun, I feel like a different person too. Keep going it really is so worth it.

xx

Good on your for posting Emma, and yes, you CAN see a real difference!

With so many of you gorgeous gals around, I'm feeling lucky for being allowed just to be here! ;) :D

Anna said:
Hehe - and don't you forget it Pete - we're like the amazonian women - we rule, you obey - got it?? ;)

Now - get down and give me twenty... hehe x

Yes Sir! I mean Ma'am!
*gets down, gives 20, gets up, puts on music, gets down, gets funky with it*

:D

lol sorry gotta laugh at the above haha

but well done hun u can def see the difference keep it up xxx

Thanks guys and look at you lot flirting :p ahhh to be single again lol.

xXx

great pics . The difference in you is very noticable. I am also well impressed that you have you Xmas tree up.

I have my 2 christmas trees up lol I'm an addict my house is like a grotto ;)

FYM said:
I have my 2 christmas trees up lol I'm an addict my house is like a grotto

lol I must be getting tired, I read that as
"my house is like a ghetto" :p

Attachments

• Santas Ghetto.jpg
    Santas Ghetto.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 28
Back