Well chuffed!!

sarah45121

Writing not biting
I lost 4lbs last night and was Slimmer of the Week at my group - so pleased as I worked really hard this past week!!!!!

On another note there is a guy in my group who has started his own YouTube channel. He is a chef and is posting videos of slimming world recipes. His channel is called Simon Slimmer - would be good if people could subscribe. He is a really active member in our group and when you have a disappointing week he is always there offering support and advice!

Anyway hope everyone is having a good week!

Sarah

Well done, I'll give Simon a look.

Thanks, I will have a look at Simon Slimmer as well :D
Congratulations on your loss!

Thank you all!

Will def give Simon a look, always on the hunt for new foodie ideas!

Huge congrats on your loss, sounds like it was well deserved! Keep up the good work!!!

Brill weight loss congrats
Looking forward to going to Simon Slimmer recipes will subscribe

Well done with the weight loss.

Nice video - well made. Is the chicken one the only one he has done ?

I lost 4lbs last night and was Slimmer of the Week at my group - so pleased as I worked really hard this past week!!!!!

On another note there is a guy in my group who has started his own YouTube channel. He is a chef and is posting videos of slimming world recipes. His channel is called Simon Slimmer - would be good if people could subscribe. He is a really active member in our group and when you have a disappointing week he is always there offering support and advice!

Anyway hope everyone is having a good week!

Sarah

Hi well done u can yobu tell me what you eat in a typical day? Thanx

Of course I can. At the moment I am having:

Breakfast
Blueberries or mixed berries
Mullerlight

Lunch
Homemade soup or if at work I often have baked potato with low fat cottage cheese and salad (I use tescos light choices honey and mustard dressing which has about 1 syn in it but I would rather enjoy the salad - I hate the syn free dressings) sometimes I have a wee bit of coleslaw with my salad which I think is worth the syns (although am going to try and make syn free coleslaw this week)

Snack
Turkish delight mullerlight - YUM

Dinner
Either pasta or rice with veggies and quorn. At the mo am eating a veggie stew with barley, lentils, carrots and lots of other veggies thrown in.

Evening treat
Either a slimming world bar or if I've been good I treat myself to a flake

I am really bad unless I've planned it out! Sometimes I can't face yoghurt and fruit in the morning and I end up having cous cous with some veg instead as it is proper comfort food.

Have just got a new pressure cooker and steamer so going to start experimenting more with food.

Of course I can. At the moment I am having:

Breakfast
Blueberries or mixed berries
Mullerlight

Lunch
Homemade soup or if at work I often have baked potato with low fat cottage cheese and salad (I use tescos light choices honey and mustard dressing which has about 1 syn in it but I would rather enjoy the salad - I hate the syn free dressings) sometimes I have a wee bit of coleslaw with my salad which I think is worth the syns (although am going to try and make syn free coleslaw this week)

Snack
Turkish delight mullerlight - YUM

Dinner
Either pasta or rice with veggies and quorn. At the mo am eating a veggie stew with barley, lentils, carrots and lots of other veggies thrown in.

Evening treat
Either a slimming world bar or if I've been good I treat myself to a flake

I am really bad unless I've planned it out! Sometimes I can't face yoghurt and fruit in the morning and I end up having cous cous with some veg instead as it is proper comfort food.

Have just got a new pressure cooker and steamer so going to start experimenting more with food.

Looks great but can't see your healthy extras? You should really have them, as looks like you're doing green?

Back