Well done to those on LL...

I am nearing the end of my 3rd week on LL, and must say it's one of the hardest things I've done!

I find myself smelling other people's food now, but am generally ok.

So kudos to you all for sticking at it (we lost 6 group members this week - they couldn't handle it) and I look forward to getting inspiration from you all! :)

1 question though - should we be having 3 food packs & 1 bar OR 4 food packs & 1 bar in a day>>>?

well done for sticking it out...its not easy but once u follow the plan ie not cheating ull fly through it.

ya wont realize and yall be through the 14 week!!

also its 3shakes/soups and a bar or 4 shakes or soups xxx

I am nearing the end of my first week and I agree it is hard but somehow I feel as if I can do this, Minimins really helps, just reading some of the posts helps to keep me on track so keep reading and posting x well done so far x

Gets easier. I'm into week 4 now and whilst I can still smell food from 1/2 mile away the temptation is definately less than it was.

As Catz said the time is simply flying past.

agreed with sean

I had huge cravings for the first 5 weeks or so then i calmed down, i was even dreaming of food, now i can resist anything, the more you loose and the closer you get to the target weight you will have more drive and believe me you wont want to eat anything unhealthy after this.

Aye, it does get easier.

One thing i would say is try to look at it as 'choosing not to have' as opposed to 'can't have'. In my experience it's the people with the 'cant' have' mentality that don't stay the course.

I'm sure you're all taking this approach anyway. :)

Agree with all above! I just realised I do have the "choosing not to have" rather than "can't have" mentality and maybe this is why I'm finding LL easy now!!

I know you won't believe me, but I find LL SO easy it's unbelievable!! I know it's going to work and I'm going to get to target, I know exactly what I can and can't have, there's no questions around what I can eat or drink every day and I don't have to think, and from going from a position of being obsessed with food to not thinking about it is amazing.

One of the kids left some crisps on their plate at lunch time and I just picked them up and threw them away, didn't even occur to me to pop one in my mouth! Also, I can easily cook for people now, which I'm not sure I could have done in the early days.

I'm in week 13 now and could probably stay on LL for a good while longer if necessary. I just need to decide when I'm stopping and going for RTM, but know this isn't the time yet.

Keep at it and as the weight literally falls from you, you won't need anything else to keep you motivated as you'll be amazed at the losses each week.

I'm looking and feeling like a different person now, and thinking like one too! Best thing I've done and it's definitely not been a hardship!!

Well done on your 3 weeks so far mate, keep it up and it gets easier and easier as time goes on.

I'm the same as poppy, week 13 (end of), never want anything anymore, never crave, hardly think about food and when i do it's not in that Homer Simpson "mmmm......" way, if you know what I mean!

4 IN TOTAL. Not 3 plus 1.
Naughty naughty............

Good luck. It does get easier.

Back