Well done

chele80

On a mission
ME........and everyone else too :grouphugg:

Week 3 comes to an end tomorrow with 3rd WI and am so excited. Fiance keeps calling me skinny ***** (in a nice way) and all sorts of other twig like names. hardly - still have looooooooooads to lose, but the results are there

Not once have I cheated. I've never felt so proud of myself. My dad even complemented me yesterday (he's always getting on at me for my weight) so that's real compliment

I LOVE LT!
Well done to everyone!!

aww what a nice thread chele. glad you're getting nice compliements - it spurs you on doesn't it? good luck with your losses before your wedding :D xx

:gen126::party0011::party0011::party0011:Well done Chele and good luck with weigh in tomorrow!!!

Love Mini xxx

well done, i am sure you will look fab in your wedding dress!

well done hun :)

Hello skinny - well done on losing 12lbs, bet you'll be over a stone lost at your next weigh in. A wedding dress is the best incentive ever, good on ya!

well done. good luck for tomorrow :D

don't forget to let us know how you get on :D

abz xx

Great thread Chele, we are all fab!!!!!

Well done on 12lb - defo over the stone tomorrow. What is your target? I'm hoping to make mine with 4lbs gone.

Good luck to all the Monday club tomorrow with their WI's and to everyone else this week.

LT ROCKS!!!!! (Does that make me a rock chick?!!! Lol!)

x

Well done hun...mmm can i borrow him...could do with some nice skinny b'atch comments floating around my house xxx Good luck tomorrow xx

Well done, a wedding is the best motivation...ever especially your own, only with I had done LT for mine!!

ah bless thank you lot for the lovely comments

but it's a great big well done to you all too

WI at 5.45 so will post later. Actually maybe only tomorrow as we have our tasting meal for the wedding at the hotel tonight. Well my fiance does and I am sitting there just watching him. At least I get to see what it looks like and taste it on the day

coolio :) super happy for u xoxo

Back