Well Done!

Hi All,
Hope you are all having a wonderful time. This x-mas i was wondering if I would stick to sole source or not- but guess what I have and I am so proud of myself, even though I had to cook two big meals over X-mas eve and X-mas day.

For those who have SS or stuck to their proposed diet plans- well done, tis is a difficult time, because it is easy to say- "we will begin in the new year"!

For those who fell into temptation- don't let it get you down and just see tomorrow as another start, rather than dragging the "can't diet phase" across many days.

Merry X-mas to you all, and this is the season to feel jolly, keep others well fed and put your feet up until the sales begin.

MindovermatterX

I have the ultimate respect for you, you have done fantastically well, and are an inspiration to all those on SS.

Here is to a fantastically slim 2007 for you, you deserve it.

LIfe is about choices. So long as everyone made choices regarding their Christmas eating plans and stuck to their choices - then it's all good. Control is key, psychologically and physically.

Tomorrow IS another day. Well done to all those who stuck by their decisions.To all those who lost control - choose to take it back, tomorrow is another day indeed.

Great thread starter! :D

Well done Mindovermatter, that really takes some doing & you did it. If you can get through Christmas, you can take on anything! You'll sail through the rest of your SS journey.

Whereabouts are you as I'm in Telford? PM me if you don't want to announce it to the world :)

Well done to everyone who stuck to their plans yesterday, a difficult day with lots of food everywhere you look! And here's to a slim New Year to all.
xx

Back