Well finally, before and after photos

Incredible! Just amazing, Congratulations!!! I'm 4 lbs behind you now 9stone 8lbs and like you it's slowing down, I've maintained now for 3 weeks, I'd like to shift the last 8lbs but family and friends are saying I'm thin enough!!!

So my plan is to just to move up the plans and let the rest come of much more slowly.

XXXX

You look fantastic, very inspirational x

you look sooo fab! well done! what an inspiration! and you dont have an inch of loose skin! do share your secret!? did u excercise lots? x

Flipping heck...... what a fabulous transformation..... you are looking great girl x

Well done, you are very brave and look amazing. I'm going to get my hub to take some pics of me......congratulations.

OMG OMG OMG OMG..... you look amazing! Your skin looks soooooooo tight! A massive well done to you hun! x

A real inspiration, Nade.
Thank you so much for sharing the pictures.
To get there without exercise is even more incredible, as you would never know looking at you now.

Absolutely amazing! Just going to persevere even longer now. Thanks for posting.

Nade, you look fab a real inspiration to us all. Good luck with your maintainance - keep us posted on your progress.

OMG u look fab well done!

Nade......OMFG...I can only echo what everybody else has said, you should be so so proud of yourself. Just when i was feeling fed up with it all (again) i see these pics and it makes me determind to get there.
Well done chick and thanks for sharing.x

Back